A Way In the City

Sitting beneath the undergrowth of the bushes, Jinhua peeked through the leaves and brushed them aside just a bit to see the entrance of the city

Sitting beneath the undergrowth of the bushes, Jinhua peeked through the leaves and brushed them aside just a bit to see the entrance of the city. Her eyes narrowing as she noticed the city is bustling in loud yelling and shouting orders from left to right.

"How the hell are we supposed to get in.. The city is on high alert and most likely more heavily guarded when you guys left." Jinhua observed as she glanced down at the entrance being a single bridge with twin towers guarding each side.

Under the bridge led a deep ravin that seemed to have no bottom from what could see.

On the bridge laid multiple rows of spider webs strung thickly on the rails to stand in as a alarm.

Macaque stood over her shoulder as he peeked out threw the leaves as well, "Seems to me that they still haven't found The Monk yet.... Lucky for us, that spider servant hadn't betrayed us.."

"Spider Servant??" Jinhua glanced over at the demon with a raised brow, "Why is this the first I'm hearing about this..?"

Wukong then spoke up as he crouched on the other side of the demoness with a serious look, "While my master was poisoned by a demon's venom, a nearby servant blurted out that there was no said antidote to exist because it was a new and special crafted type of poison."

"A newly crafted poison? But that's impossible unless you were to combine two different poisons together but that's impossible. A demon's poison or venom can't be mixed, the components are too darkened with their generic Chi and energy." Jinhua pointed out.

Macaque hummed in agreement, "That's what l was concluded with. I'm stumped on how such a thing could happen in the first place. But the sudden surge of the poison spreading through the Monk's system changed my mind."

Jinhua rubbed her chin in thought, "It should be impossible, unless...."

"Unless?" Wukong asked.

Jinhua's face then shifted into a grim frown, "Unless we have multiple different race of demons together... I'm afraid we might be facing an even higher threat than the creators of the venom itself.."

Macaque frowned at the revelation, his hand propped on his hips as he shifted his attention back on the bridge.

Wukong tilted his head, "So we just beat up more demons! What's the big deal??"

"The DEAL is-! That we could possibly have a mastermind behind the scenes." Jinhua elbowed the monkey king in the gut, annoyed.

"What's so bad about a mastermind...? Just 'Cuz they got a big ol' brain don't mean they're strong enough to take us three down!" Wukong patted Jinhua on the back with a bit too much strength.

"That's enough! Your big ego will one day bite you in the ass..!" With an irritated sigh, Macaque bonked Wukong on the head with his staff,

"Ow!"