A Needed Distraction

"So your telling me that Ren is fighting an unknown force from taking over, from the inside

"So your telling me that Ren is fighting an unknown force from taking over, from the inside...?" Jinhua raised a brow at this newfound information. Her hands idly playing with the child's curls as he rested in her bed.

Macaque was leaning against the wall inside the room with a frown, "...Unfortunately, yes. His emotions are going off the chain and the damn parasite within him is just using it to their advantage..."

Jinhua glanced down at Ren with a frown, "So he's been emotionally unstable as of late...?"

"When he was freed from his prison, he must have went in search for you, and only came out frustrated with jealousy when he saw you with that kid...." Macaque rubbed his face with a dragged out sigh, "And that's what led me to finding him in that alleyway a wailing mess..."

"Oh... My poor little one..." Jinhua crooned softly as she leaned down and placed a small kiss to the resting child's forehead.

After a moment of silence, Jinhua glanced back up to Macaque, a small growing flutter buzzed in her chest as she noticed how he looked at her.

Truly infatuated.

"Why didn't you come find me...?"

Macaque quipped a tight lip, "I... I didn't wanna startle you when you were already so shaken up... So I kept my appearance a secret and asked the others to share the same thought..." He rubbed his sleeves arms in a light shudder.

Jinhua glanced down at her gloved hands, "That might've been wise... But, I truly thought that there would be no one else who I would confine my deepest desires and wishes too..."

"What about Princess Iron Fan...? Isn't she your closest friend?"

Jinhua chuckled at that, "Our friendship is very strained at the moment... She has her loyalties as I have my own..." At the last bit, she looked back up to meet his widened gold eyes.

Macaque let out a breathy chuckle, "I guess that Princess is right about a lot of things..." He leaned off the wall and walked closer to Jinhua.

"Oh? And what is she right about this time...?" Jinhua perked up as she felt Macaque slowly put her delicate hands into his rough ones.

Macaque guided Jinhua off the side of the bed and in the center of the room, "Love will always drive a person..." At that he started to sway side to side, using his hands to slowly get the rhythm with the demoness.

A soft smile rose on her lips as she gave a small snort out of her nose, "I see... Well that makes both of us..." She interlocked they're hands and started to sway with him in a small circles of easy steps.

As she twirled outward by Macaque's guidance, her true demon features slowly shifted out as she let out a muffled giggle. Her cat like features, resulted in Macaque's breath being taken away the moment she met her feline gaze.

Jinhua smirked and swayed her hips as she continued entertain her simian lover, "You have no idea what you just tied yourself down to..." She whispered lightly into his six ears.

Macaque raised a brow as he leaned back with a smirk, "Oh I'm sure I do, after all... I had to snatch you up first before anyone else had the thought of doing it." He chirped with a grin, his glossy black coat slowly shimmering into a glistening white shade.

"You are a very sly monkey...!" She grinned with her canines showing.

Macaque wrapped a hand around her waist and the other in her hand as he guided her smoothly around the room, "Oh don't lie to yourself.... You like that. It's one of my best characteristics!"

Jinhua leaned forward and placed a small kiss on the corner of his lips, "I know." She felt her smirk grow at the rise of redness in his six ears. His eyes shifting almost to a desperate plea to continue, but Jinhua took control of the dancing and twirled around the simian in a teasing manner, "And I get to ravage it all to myself..!" She twirled the simian around in a spin until she caught the man in a large dip. He was held up by Jinhua's hand on his waist and her other holding one of his legs up around her waist.

Macaque just stared up at the demoness with a flushed face as he gulped down a lodge in his throat as he watched her lick her lips.

"D-damn..."

MK sat on the side as he watched Monkey King balance himself on a wooden staff.

Monkey King shifted his weight evenly as he twirled around to face his apprentice, "Hey what's the hold up? You aren't this sloppy when training... Is something weighing on your mind?"

MK quipped his lips into a tight line, "W-Well..." He paused in thought as he told himself it wouldn't hurt to tell his partially the truth, "Yesterday's fight... I don't know how to feel about it..."

Wukong's brows furrowed at the mention of it, "Yeah, I don't blame ya, Kid." He crossed his arms as he leaned back on his tail in thought, "And I don't blame the other kid either for trying to exact revenge..." He muttered half absently.

MK perked at that, "Why?"

Wukong slowly gazed up at the apprentice with an unreadable look, "I..." He trailed off not knowing how to put it into words, "Let's just say I wasn't in my right mind when a certain event happened... Just like how that kid acted, I suspect there was some third party amidst us..."

MK was now the confused one, as he thought back on the accusations that Ren stated about his master, "So your not gonna deny it...?"

"Deny what?"

MK felt a lodge in his throat, "T..That you killed Macaque... and..." He didn't wanna believe it but the way Wukong is acting.. It looks more like a harsh guilt and shame that is forever nailed to his shoulders. A burden he will never be able to lift.

Wukong stared at MK for a moment and let out a sigh, "I lost a brother and one of my best friends all in one night... My intentions were all in the right place. But—" Wukong palmed his face as he tried to formulate his thoughts, "Look. My actions were brought out by my raw emotions going on a rampage... I... I didn't know what I was doing until.." His eyes took a dark look as he just remembered the screams and pleas for help of a burning friend.

A scowl was brought on his face as he turned his back, "Training is over for today. Please leave. I need to think, alone."

MK held a frown on his lips as he didn't know how to feel about this situation. In the end he hoped he didn't have to choose between the two parental figures.

"Okay, Monkey King. Have a nice day." With that, MK packed his stuff and set out back to the city.

" With that, MK packed his stuff and set out back to the city