A Mother's Wrath

Kneeling down in an isolated hall, it's glamorous decor was quite the contrast of the heavy atmosphere, Wukong was chained to the floor by these radiating nullifiers

Made by the same material and blessings of his long gone fillet.

But Wukong put up a fight this time. No, he encouraged it as he couldn't help but feel that everything was his fault to a certain extent.

The clicking of heels was heard against the marble flooring. The air in the warm toned room fell colder than the chills he felt as he fought Jinhua herself.

Keeping his gaze to the floor, Wukong felt the powerful presence exude a angering aura. Her persona nothing of the kind and merciful goddess he knew.

"Sun Wukong."

The tone held nothing but contempt against the one she spoke too.

"You have crossed a line that no mortal, enemy, or even demon has dared to even think of."

His shoulders were harshly grabbed as he was forced to look up at the once glorious and favored goddess.

But all he saw was a mother.

A mother who went against the gods to give her daughter some time to speak reason.

A mother who ignored the accusations of treason because she harbored and raised a demon child in a pure land.

A mother who was punished as her own daughter was taken away from her.

There, the Goddess GuanYin, stood with her robes torn, her seen skin scarred with whips of punishment, her hair disarrayed. And her eyes blood shot from the tears she laid down as she heard of the news.

"Look me in the eye, Sage, and tell me that you didn't do this of your own free will..."

GuanYin slowly descended the long stairs and kept her graceful composure, "Tell me that you at least cared for my daughter..."

She was now in front of the simian with a broken appearance, "That you at least loved her enough to regret what you had befallen her..."

Wukong felt his eyes gloss over at her statements. She who should have been angry at him.

She, who stood in front of the demon that took away her child, didn't hold no contempt at him.

No. It was to the thing that influenced him.

Closing his eyes in shame, Wukong felt a sob rack out of his throat, "I tried... I tried to give her a happier life... I didn't mean it to go so far..." He sobbed pitifully.

GuanYin kneeled down and cupped the simian's face, softly rubbing away the salty tears with her thumb, "I know... And I'm glad she had you as a friend, Wukong."