Destiny Can Go Fuck Itself-!

Submerging from the ground, Lady Bone Demon glanced around the dark area

Submerging from the ground, Lady Bone Demon glanced around the dark area. The only light source was the strange spotlight casted upon her. Everything else was just a dark indigo void of darkness. Her hands held up to try and cast a few incantations but she soon realized something dearly.

She wasn't in her vessel. She was freed from her host and was standing in her true demon form. Pale face with long white silky locks that trailed down her back in waves. Her figure stood taller and thinner. Almost as if her skin was covering bones. A skeletal headdress laid respectfully on the crown of her head, "What is this...?"

"Welcome—! Welcome, welcome, welcome! This is a place where no other will interrupt us!!" A happy giggle erupted in the air.

Lady Bone Demon's eyes narrowed at the cheery face, "Where have you taken me...!?" She casted a barrage of ice to fly in one direction as she heard a giggle behind her.

"Not so fun to be the pawn in the game now isn't it?" A devious chirp sounded behind her ear. Enticing a sharp gasp to leave the demoness as she whirled around and sent another row of ice spikes behind her.

"On the other hand...! Being the Player itself is quite enjoyable itself—!" Ren's figure appeared behind the misty fog that appeared around her ankles.

"You diabolical little—!" Lady Bone Demon glared with gritted teeth, "Where have you imprisoned me!?" She threw her arm up in the figure's direction and came up empty handed as it was just a mere illusion.

"Imprisoned? No no no... We don't use that word around here, missy. Afterall! Some of us have a reaaaaaally bad memory with that term...!" He said in a happy tone, "Let's saaaayyy.... Trapped! Yes! What a perfect term for your situation...!" He mocked with a high pitched voice.

"Stop with these games and show yourself!"

"Well okay then... Only because you asked soooooo nicely!" A chirp resounded to the left of her.

Allowing her to see a massive predatory golden eye opening to look down at her. A sharp cat like iris sharpened significantly at her and formed thin rings around the black iris. The glow of yellow hue surrounded the demoness as she stared in mortal fear. Her red eyes widening at the sight of the eye being so close to her.

"Like what you see? No? Well I can fix that—!"

Indigo straps reached out from the ground and wrapped around her arms and legs. Strapping her down to her knees. Her face twisted in rage at this disgraceful state, "How dare you—!!"

"Awwww... Are you mad mad? Sorry couldn't hear you over the sound of me leaving!"

The massive eye shifted away into a indigo wave and faded away. The figure of Ren forming on the ground appeared slowly. Though the devious smile on his face was forever painted on his lips as he stared at the sight of the disheveled form of his previous master, "Well what do we have here? A little rat caught in the cage... What a pitiful sight~!" His tail swayed happily.