Yù huā (Shining Blossom)

After the whole affair of getting their first map and finding they're way back to the group

Macaque had literally leaped into her arms when Jinhua returned, startling her group, by his sudden appearance, "Welcome back, my dear." He smiled up at the tall demoness.

Jinhua smiled softly, "I'm back..." Her eyes caught Wukong staring but as soon as he realized he was caught, he quickly looked away. Staring back at the sketchbook in his hands.

"MY CAR!!" Redson shrieked.

Jinhua looked over to see that as soon as Mei took out her sword from the module, the entire vehicle fell in on itself. And a Mei and Redson throwing hands in the background while MK and Sandy showed their first ring to Tang and Pigsy.

"Master—!!!"

Mei rushed to the demoness with fire on the tips of her pigtails, "HELP—!!" She shrieked, hopping in place so that the demoness could get a better look.

Jinhua chuckled and watched Macaque give out a sigh while blowing the fire out, "Quite being a baby. You could've done that yourself."

Mei frowned at the simian, giving a pout, "Not my fault that your hogging all of her attention....!" She crossed her arms and jutted her bottom lip.

"Am not!"

"Am too!"

"Am not!"

"Am too!"

"Am too!"

"Am not— HEY!!" She raised her fist threateningly, but Macaque was already slipping into a portal, long gone, chuckling in amusement.

Mei heaved a sigh of defeat and went to sit down on the far side of the van.

Everyone was now getting comfortable after seeing the new member of the group joining them.

Pigsy was taking a well needed nap after driving all day looking for them.

Redson was looking through one of MK's sketchbooks with an indifferent look on his face, but they all knew he was secretly impressed by the swaying motions of his tail. MK was just listening to him drone on about the difference between a bull tail and a devil tail.

Sandy was back in the driver's seat, hugging his support therapy cat to death.

Wukong kept to himself, his back turned to the group and sketchbook in hand.

Tang was off to the side with a pen in hand as he wrote down the details of the ring in his other hand.

Everything seemed at peace but Jinhua knew there was a war waging inside her young protege.

Gently tapping her simian by the arm, she grabbed his attention, "Anything happen when I was gone?" Her eyes were locked on her apprentice, nowhere near the obvious subject of their conversation in the demonic tongue.