Explain It to Me

After gently covering the unconscious demoness in her room, Macaque gently swept a strand of blonde hair from her hair

After gently covering the unconscious demoness in her room, Macaque gently swept a strand of blonde hair from her hair. His fingers lightly trailing over her temple and down her jaw fondly. Taking in the sight of her exhausted form, Macaque couldn't help the bubbling rage at the mental drain of his lover. His golden eyes sharpening into slits at the sight of frost marks on her delicate skin.

His eyes then drifted over to the fidgeting simian that stood in the doorway. Strutting straight towards the almost panicking young adult, Macaque grabbed the boy by the collar of his uniform and dragged him out of the room with a guttural growl that resounded from his throat, "Come with me, boy."

MK out of instinct held onto his unyielding wrists and felt his legs stumble over one another as he was forced to be dragged along, "W-Wait..! I can explain—!" He choked out in a ramble of words.

Macaque let out a humorless chuckle, "Oh, your gonna explain." He stopped in a room that looked almost like weapons room, "And your gonna explain it to me, loud and clear.. What the hell happened to my bonded mate...!" He bared his canines as he threw the kid to the ground.

MK quickly collected himself as he looked back with a pale expression.

"Otherwise, you aren't gonna be having a good time... And I'll take this matter into my own hands." Macaque was too furious in this moment to hold up his glamor anymore, so here he was staring down a young simian with all six ears perked up attentively, while his scars were on display for the apprentice to gawk at.

MK tried to scramble away but he felt arms wrapped around him in a locked grip. He turned to the sides with a new set of panic to see multiple shadow clones pinning him down.

The usual mischievous grins that would sport they're go lucky faces, was wiped clean. They looked almost as furious as their master.

"Now..." Macaque kneeled down with a blank face as he tilted MK's chin up with the end of his spiked staff. "Explain, why don't ya'."

MK took a swallow of his nerves as his eyes flickered back and forth to reforge his dismantled thoughts, "There... I-I was trying to learn by myself again because Monkey said I needed to shrink myself and I accidentally fell down a sink..."

Macaque frowned confused, "Wait. You fell down a sink??"

MK looked down, not meeting the older simian's gaze, "Y-yeah..." Far too embarrassed to meet his eyes.

Macaque waved him off, "Carry on." He sat down with crossed arms, while crisscrossed.

MK closed his eyes to think back, "I managed to somehow end up down in the Spider Queen's lair due to the plumbing system and managed to escape her due to shrinking myself again..."