Doesn't Deserve This.

Continuing on with her lessons, Jinhua put on a smile for her students as they continued with they're progressives

Mei had almost fully gained control of the Samadhi Fire, with the help of Redson's patience and Jinhua's very helpful words, now able to send forth a massive powered dragon with a few advanced skills.

Redson had been slowly progressing with his inner being trying to find ways to strength and lengthen the time rate of how long he can hold said projection. His longest was 20 minutes.

Jinhua was very positive that without her, they would be very subpar to what they were right now. Redson would've probably taken a few more hundred years before he considered learning how to project an astral projection. Considering with how much firepower he still held, even after ripping most of it away with the ritual, he just had to wait to let the dormant beast free from its slumber.

Jinhua assumed that Mei would've still been a great fighter and would've done everything in her abilities to protect her friends and family. But she would've been reckless with such actions without a proper teacher. Sure she could've just winged it like a similar friend of her's but that choice doesn't work for everyone. Sometimes you must calculate your enemies next move before doing any action.

And that is what they are against. A very calculated demoness who sees the battlefield as a chess board. And she was the player.

On the other side of the board sat a stern Jinhua with chains surrounding her in a seat as she was forced to watch everything play out just as her enemy wanted.

And she had just checked her King piece. While simultaneously creating a pawn into her own King on the enemies territory.

Jinhua felt her nails dig into her forearms, 'This is getting out of hand... She's just repeating history... It's like she's taunting a reaction out of me with getting Wukong...' A hackle rose on her nose at the thought.

Hearing a sudden roar from one of her students' projections. Jinhua whipped around on alert to see Mei laughing at a annoyed Redson. Mei noticed her on edge master and laughed nervously while rubbing the back of her head, "Sorry, Master... I got too excited and wanted to spook Redson."

Jinhua let out a small snort at her apprentice, "Try not to drag too much attention to this place. It's one of the few places that the Lady Bone Demon hasn't yet sunk her claws in." She stepped back into the temple to see if they had any left over food stock to carry on for a few more days.

But as she was folding a few discarded jackets and sweats, she felt her chest tug in distress as she felt a bond rush closer to her area, "MK...?"

A sudden yell from her apprentice and large blow of fire racing across the door frame of the temple, made the demoness rush out to see only MK in a silicone of hardened mud. He then slammed his tail into the ground, immediately cracking the mud on his body as he rushed forward with such strength that it sent a powerful sonic boom behind his wake.