Juicy Gossip

MK slammed his hands on the table, "So the Monkey King and his friend Macaque were still suspicious of you even after you helped aid them in that crazy battle??"

"Didn't you like- I don't know-! Deal the finishing blow like a total badass??" Mei frantically waved her arms around in annoyance.

Jinhua calmly sipped her tea as she watched her children get annoyed at the smallest of things, "Most of these achievements were never recorded because we weren't around a lot of mortals at the time. Plus they just assumed that I was just a love interest for the Monkey King."

"Those sexist lil bastards-..!" Mei was about to go on a cursing storm about the poets and writers of the legends but was stopped by a finger on her lips.

Jinhua just chuckled, handing her a cup of green tea, "Calm down, Mei."

"Right, sorry." She laughed nervously while quickly taking a sip as she noticed the stares she got from her bestie and literature teacher.

Tang had just finished hitting down notes and smiled brightly at the demoness, wanting even more background knowledge of the legends, "What happened next? With the Great Demon Princess Iron Fan??"

"Isn't Princess Iron Fan like this crazy powerful demon now?" Mei glanced over at her brunette friend, with a raised brow.

MK rubbed his chin in thought, "Yes but her and her son, Red boy? Red Son? Anyways, her and her son have been really quiet and neutral as of late. That's all I've seen from the news."

Jinhua hummed in thought after taking a last sip from her tea cup, "Well let's just say that a particular monkey was far against the last choice of getting help from my friend."

"PRINCESS IRON FAN!?"

Wukong literally shouted with horror on his face.

Both Macaque and Jinhua glanced at each other with blank expressions. Then looking back at the panicking Wukong, "I'll take the flying option! That way we don't have to worry about the lady and be there to save Master!" He looked so proud of himself too that his tail started swaying from side to side in even motions.

Macaque face palmed, "No if you want to risk damaging the relic in the process..! Plus with tall the fighting! We might get there too late!"

Jinhua dusted off her long skirt robes of any debris, "The only secure option will be Iron Fan."

Wukong narrowed his eyes at her, "And how does the daughter of GuanYin have connections with demons?"

Jinhua whipped her head around and pointed a finger at the monkey in spite of the rising annoyance, "In case you haven't realized, Princess Iron Fan used to be a celestial of the heavens before turning into the demoness she is at the Flaming Mountains and pronouncing she was a god."