A New Adventure Begins | 2

The flaming gold outside the shop, alerted a certain apprentice that her master and best friend made it back safely

"Yo! MK-! Agh!" Mei was about to go an tell MK about her day and the certain meet up but was distracted by the certain of change in appearance that he now took on, "You have a tail." She spoke in a curious tone.

MK instantly perked up in shock as he whipped his gaze down to his side as he noticed it was wrapped around Jinhua's leg still, "AGHHHH-!!" He shrieked out as he stumbled back trying to grab it but it kept swaying from side to side as it released Jinhua from its grip, "Wha-! WHA-!!"

Jinhua quickly rushed over and placed her hands on his shoulders calmly as she turned her around to look at her, "MK. I know this is a lot to take in but in order to handle the Monkey King's staff you must take on some of its power and with that power will come some changes..." She told him in utmost seriousness.

MK nodded slowly, trying to process what she was telling him, "So When I touched the staff... It changed me to be able to be fit for its powers??" He spoke lowly in uncertainty.

"Correct. Which is why you look distinctly like a demon monkey. The same demon race as Sun Wukong." Jinhua kneeled down on her knee to look him in the eye, "It won't harm you or anything it's just you won't be the same, unfortunately... Im sorry..." She sighed quietly, not wanting him to be forced to be put through this but even she was surprised by his sudden transformation.

MK observed her for a moment a silently bumped his head against her forehead childishly, "It's okay, Jinhua... It's not your fault. You didn't know that this would happen, anyways." He smiled brightly when Jinhua met his pretty brown eyes, "I'm just glad you appeared when you did. Or else I would've become one with that ground a minute later-!" He laughed nervously.

Jinhua chuckled lightly at that, "I'm glad... Hopefully you can grow more used to this version of yourself and learn glamor from Wukong later..." She hummed to herself, "Hopefully he knows a bit of monkey demon sorcery...."

"Monkey demons can do magic!?" Mei and MK shouted in excitement.

Jinhua smiled softly and ruffled they're heads, "Yeah, one could even become a master at it if they try hard enough."

MK looked down at his hands that held the staff, "Woah...." He breathed out with a shine of amazement in his eyes, "So if I try hard enough in magic I could form my own astral projection like that other monkey demon, Macaque?"

Jinhua frowned for a moment a nodded, "Yes, but it won't be the same as his because the astral projection is one's inner being and soul." She placed a hand on his chest, "Meaning yours could even have four arms."

"Four arms!?" Mei gasped, "Do you know how many games he could play at the same time if that happened!?"

With that Jinhua gave them a pat on the head as she moved past them and through the door to Pigsy's shop, letting out a chime of bells to alert the pig demon another customer has arrived.