Macaque's Lesson

Combing the tangles of webbed curls from her son's head, Jinhua observed the two simian's training with a fond smile

Combing the tangles of webbed curls from her son's head, Jinhua observed the two simian's training with a fond smile. Seated on the hovercraft that Sandy had used during the Spider Apocalypse, the whole group was now training due to MK's suggestion at being prepared for the worst.

The demoness was not dumb or blind.

She knew that the young simian feared the Lady Bone Demon. It was a given. I mean, it would be more concerning if he wasn't. He literally just saw the most powerful and greatest fighter in his life kneel down in pain to an enemy.

Grabbing the blue ribbon from Ren's hand, Jinhua began to tie up his long curls so they wouldn't get in his face while running around and goofing off with his cherished friends.

Ren tilted his head back so he'd see Jinhua's smiling face, "Hey Ma?" His back leaning into her front comfortably.

Jinhua peered down, "Yes, Ren?"

"What should I train in?" He swayed in his cross legged position. His tail curling in on itself in thought.

Jinhua hummed with closed eyes, "Honestly... Your very advanced with your sorcery and Chi Control... You are very lacking in hand to hand combat or up close fighting."

Ren let out a long and exhausted sigh at the thought of using that much energy for physical offense, "Just thinking about it makes me tired. Yeah, I'll stick with my magical umbrella."

At a large explosion sounding in the distance, the group and family friends turned to see what transpired.

Apparently MK had been too busy trying to read his opponent that he had been out in the open, unguarded, and prone to any sneak attack.

Which in Macaque's case, is his specialty.

Macaque walked over casually with his steps light and cat-like. He spun his staff in multiple direction and then jutted the tip of the spiked weapon, only inches from the young simian's face, "Your more of a scatter brain than I originally thought."

Jinhua with her large cat ears were able to make out the conversation in the distant sands. The others could only watch what the two simians did through they're actions.

MK glanced over at the thrown golden staff, his teeth gritted in frustration, "I just like to expect the unexpected."

Macaque chuckled at his thought process, "If that is how you think, then your definitely gonna lose the oncoming battle, kid." He stalked up to the young apprentice u til he was only inches away from his face. His golden eyes piercing down at MK's quivering ambers, "Your thinking two much of a mortal.. You should be acting like a simian." He jutted a finger to the stumbling apprentice's forehead.

MK's squinted his eyes, his bottom lip jutted out in a pout as he took hold of his own staff again, "But I can't help it if I was born a random kid on the streets and not some mighty simian that has absolute control of his abilities without breaking a sweat." He started to twist his hands around the handle.