A Little Chat

"Release them

"Release them. I won't say it again."

The Spider Queen leaned back on her robotic hutches. Her cheek plopped into the palm of her hand in thought as she observed the demoness in front of her.

"Y'know... I didn't believe those two at first because it sounded quite absurd. But how that your actually standing before me, it's just baffling at this point really." She muffled a chuckle, "I mean—, can you blame me? You've been gone for over a thousand years~!"

Jinhua stilled at that, "I... I've been unsealed because of that monkey's power weakening..." She stated with a grim look. Her eyes glancing around her quickly to try and see if Pigsy and Tang were close by.

"Ah... That Monkey King... That wretched simian..." Spider Queen muttered in distaste, "He was the one that sealed you away... and." An annoyed look took over her face, "He even put my kingdom to the ground..." she hissed.

Jinhua watched with steadied breathes, her hand flexing its grip on the handle of her katana.

"Do you wanna hear something interesting...? The spider demoness hummed in amusement, "The Great and so called powerful Sage Equal to Heaven, now has a little apprentice..." Her eyes glinted a thirst for hunger and power, "I wonder how he'll taste between my fangs...!"

A heavy pressure in in the air pressed down on the Spider Queen as if she were carrying a mountain on her back. Her throat constricted of its lack of air as she started to frantically claw at it. Her eyes widening in horror as she looked on at the cause.

Jinhua predatory gaze landed on her through the midst of this pressure, none at all affected by its heavy pressure.

"If you land one hand on MK. You will know the wrath of a Demoness who will show so mercy to her past allies." Her eyes flashed gold and pressure doubled in power, making the Spider Queen fall from her spot on the ceiling. Her face no longer held a smirk but a gawking look of disbelief.

"But— After all that Wukong has put you through—! I thought you would be in an agreement or at least participate..." She trailed off as a sudden realization hit her like a truck.

A low chuckle erupted from her, "Oh ho ho~! So that's what it is, isn't it—!?" She shouted in an almost maddening cackle, "You can't harm the boy either...!" She started to crawl her way towards Jinhua from her spot. Her large robotic legs digging into the earth trying its best not to slip from under the heavy pressure.

"You can't harm the boy because you made a bond with him, haven't you?" Her face twisted into one of utter rage, "So that is the thing that is holding you back. That is your chain."

"MK is no chain." Jinhua stated with clear annoyance. Her grip tightening, with her knuckles turning white.

"Oh but he is. He is the only wall protecting that damn simian from your wrath and revenge." The Spider Queen now stood before the demoness. Jinhua could feel her breathe fanning her face.