The Great War

Swinging her around out, she deflected a punch that swerved towards her neck

Swinging her around out, she deflected a punch that swerved towards her neck. She twisted around a double kicked the Demon Fox King. She sent he flying back into the air she enhanced her flaming strength into her hand and straight up palmed his stomach.

"EUGH-!"

She watched as he quickly composed himself and stood there in the air with a grin expression as he looked the warrior over.

"What in the realms did you do to gain such power in such little time." He growled in annoyance.

Jinhua playfully looked over at Macaque with a glint of mischief in those violet eyes, "I took a big yum yum out of a certain relic I patched back together."

Macaque wanted to bury himself under a random mountain at that very moment, "Now that offer of being killed sounds real tempting right now..." He muttered, covering his face with both hands as all six of his ears flushed into a dark shade of red.

Wukong came sprinting as he saw Jinhua and immediately wrapped his arms around her. They all thought the skies above could hear his roaring laughter, "So you really went yum yum on it?? What did it taste like?"

Jinhua smirked and joined in with her own snickering, "Dunno, but when I yum yummed the relic it tasted like any other flower but a bit sweeter."

"Dang.... Now I wanna yum yum it now... Is there anything left to yum yum?" He grinned widely as he noticed Macaque started to lay flat on ground in embarrassment, in a star fish position literally done with everything.

"No sorry..." Jinhua stated and trailed off, hearing Macaque let out a sigh of relief as he thought they were done.

He was sorely mistaken.

"Yeah the whole thing is in my belly so no more Yum Yums for you." She booped Wukong's nose.

Both friends erupted in a giggling fit as they heard Macaque let out a loud groan of frustration, "ENOUGH WITH THE YUM YUMS!"

Wukong started wheezing as he pointed at him, "YOU SAID YUM YUMS—!"

Jinhua continued laughing as she leaned on Wukong's shoulder for support.

"Yeah it was super yummy, Macaque, you should've had some." She poked fun.

Macaque marched past them and stood on the edge of a steep hill as he hit the staff to the ground to gain his snickering friends' attention.

"We got a slight problem."

Jinhua followed with Wukong close behind.

Macaque pointed his staff out to the open area of flat land and waste, "That."

Out in the once empty fields, stood a mass army of shadow and smoke soldiers and Huli Jings. They all stood in armor and gleaming red eyes.

And levitating above them all stood the Demon Fox King. He didn't look the same at all. Now he was this scarlet wispy figure with a dangerously overwhelming crimson fire dancing around him. And on his wispy figure was a full set of gold armor with a few jewels to make it beautiful, Jinhua guessed.