Processing

Wukong's mystical cloud began to deteriorate the farther it flew, and the simian knew that as he kept MK close

"Wukong!" Macaque called out as he noticed the hovercraft in the distance.

"Already ahead of you!" The ginger simian veered the cloud to the side and tossed his form across the deck, skidding.

Macaque had managed to ascend upon a close shadow and kept the Nekomata demoness close to his chest.

MK had been tossed as well but was luckily caught by Sandy and gently placed down.

"MK! Master!"

"Kid!"

"Ms. Jinhua! Mr. Macaque!"

The group hurried over to they're friends' sides and tried to see if they were alright.

MK had managed to flee from the battle with just a couple of bruises and scratches.

But that couldn't be said for Jinhua.

Her arms and legs had turned slightly purple as it burned to just move them. Her skin pale as sleet and her eyes blood shot red.

They couldn't see anything else because Macaque was keeping his distance away from them and trying to shield Jinhua away. It wasn't like he couldn't trust them.. No, it was an instinct of his to protect the last thing he cared about. His own son was stripped away from his beloved's arms. He wasn't about to let go of her now.

Wukong glanced over at his disappearing cloud with a flicker of grief before sitting up to see MK's state, "Hey Bud, miss me?"

MK blinked away his dizziness and saw Wukong stretch out his back causally while giving his apprentice a little wave.

MK was almost baffled by his nonchalance, "Where were you?? You could've stopped this—! We could've..." He covered his head at the thought of his beloved brother getting taken in front of him. His eyes widened in realization, "We have to go back! We have to take her down and get Ren back!"

Mei kneeled beside him with worry flashing across her face, "Ren? She took Ren!?"

Wukong looked down with a firm expression, "We can't."

"No!" MK growled out, his fur bristling at the answer given by his so called mentor, "I'm getting back my staff, getting back my brother, and stopping the Lady Bone Demon!"

"The staff and your brother are gone, bud!" Wukong finalized, "And I'm in no shape to face her... None of us are... I didn't get back in time." He looked to side in guilt.

Macaque felt his irises turn to slits at the simian's answer, "So is that it?" The ground where the group stood began to darken into a shadowy abyss, "Your just gonna give up!?" Macaque rushed forward and tackled the simian with his staff brandished out dangerously.