Meeting the Possessed Host

Trailing down the cobblestone, Jinhua followed the golden wisps that danced around her like young fairies

Her violet gaze watching in an almost trance.

Her robes were those of loose attire meant for slumber, but she could care less at the moment, for her attention was now set upon a large willow tree that towered over her, "I must be transmitting my soul into a dream like state... And somehow it's trying to tell me something..."

It looked to be almost on the same scale of the sacred peach trees in the Celestial Realm.

Trailing closer, the demoness felt her breathe get taken at the colorful sights of the different lights strung around from branch to branch.

Small whispers and mutters met her ears as she turned to the base of the tree to see her form carved out on the center of the trunk.

Her eyes trailed from the carved wooden texture to see the colorful strings all pointing towards it. All tangled into a warm mess of colorful bright lights. It reminded her of the grand festivals she would participate in when she would force Macaque to visit her.

Chuckling at the fond memory, Jinhua traced her fingertips on a dark violet string the size of a strong rope.

From what Jinhua could conclude, these were her bonds with all the people she seemed to care for.

Glancing over to a bright green string that was braided together with a few others, she couldn't help but chuckle at the sight.

"I see that they all formed they're own bonds..." she smiled amused.

Her eyes trailed over to a distant golden rope that seemed to be in a dull flickering light. She knew full well who that could be.

Reaching up to the flickering rope, she scanned it over to see that it barely seemed to keep itself together. She was afraid with even the gentlest of tugs, it would snap in two.

Releasing it from her hands, she stepped back to take in the view.

That was until she felt something fall to the floor by her bare foot. She jumped at the sudden stark of chilliness in the air.

Turning to look over her shoulder, she stepped aside to see a small light blue string. Picking up the string softly, Jinhua noticed the ends were frosting over. Tilting her head curiously, she wondered who this bond was.

"I'm sure I would know who this is..." Jinhua muttered with a frown. Her eyes glowing a golden hue as she focused her chi into the bond.