Bai'he's Plan

Stumbling forward, Ren, had somehow escaped the might of the East Dragon and was now tracking down the group of strangely strong demons

Glancing down at the eerie compass in his palm, Ren could almost feel his resolve slipping by the minute he stands here without the closure of his Ma' or the presence of safety from his Pa'.

But now he has to take every step in his wake, feeling the Lady Bone Demon breathe down his neck and grasp his heart in her skeletal fingers.

But he had to keep going...

Because of the slave contract making him bid her every wish and orders. Puppets on a string where he can't feel his limbs as his own anymore. Like he's just watching from an outsiders viewpoint.

But even when he can't control himself physically.

He's much more stronger in the mental aspect. That's where his powers really bloom.

The mind.

And he's found something extraordinary within the Lady Bone Demon's mind...

-

Crisscrossing in his dull room, that was the size of a king size bed, Ren connected his fingertips on his lap before closing his eyes.

He only had a short time before Lady Bone Demon formulates a plan to go after his parents and brothers. He could feel the shortness of breathe escape him at the feeling of being shackled down again.

As his mind zoned out, he could feel his spiritual Chi awaken and fall short into a void.

Opening his eyes, he glanced around to see he was in someone's lair. Another mindscape if you will.

A dungeon... that leaked a ruined castle. Ice burgs could be seen crashed in walls and piercing from the ceiling. The place exudes a haunting chill. Like every step you took to go deeper into the halls, a single eye would appear to watch. And the host would become more and more aware of the intruder.

Trailing down the halls that could be seen as getting much darker, Ren stopped at a single cell that was ruptured in icicles and dread.

Placing his shivering paws on the bars, he peered inside to see a little girl. His eyes widened as he realized who she was. The little girl that his Ma' mentioned in her grief stricken whimpers to his Pa', when she came back that day.

"Bai' he...?" He muttered quietly, more scared of startling her than breaking the silence in a high ranked demoness' mind.

The trembling figure of the girl shifted so slowly that Ren thought that she was close to death's door. Looking up through her torn sweater, the girl looked up at the strange creature with an almost curious look, "Are you a good or bad demon... like Ms. Cat Lady or Scary Ice Lady...."