Still in Grieving

Sitting in the back, Jinhua was in behind the rows of tea leaves, sitting on a stool holding the blank book that she found in the library the first weeks she was here

But there's a slight change.

The pages have been filled with story that Jinhua had told to MK and the others that day explaining how to met the Monkey King and the Six Eared Macaque and going on this grand adventure.

It was written in a handwriting unlike she had ever seen. Neat, feathery, curvy, bubbly, it was strange to look at. Her eyes lost they're light as she reached the part of meeting Ren and going through her two monkey friend's mindscapes.

Shutting the book at the part where it reached the part when she saw the memories of Macaque's, Jinhua closed her eyes as she could still feel the cold drip of red trailing down her arms and clothes at the feeling of a once warm body grow cold in her hold.

It was haunting.

No person should have ever gone through such an experience.

But she had.

And it only got worse from there.

Opening her eyes, she felt something drip onto the book and hands. She blinked her eyes and realized it was her own tears.

Wiping her tear stained cheeks, she rubbed her nose and tried not to release anymore sniffles but the tears kept falling no matter how many times she tried to blink them away.

She could feel her shoulders shake and bottom lip curl in as she tried to take even breathes but they all came out uneven and haggard breathes.

"I don't even know why it all happened.... I don't know how and what even transpired such events to happen..." She weakly muttered to herself as she grew tired of it all. "I tried... I tried so hard to understand.... But it all came out fruitless and hopeless as that proud king saw no reason...." Her eyes trailed over the markings trailing across her hand and forearms. The blue that made them stand out made her eyes water. She could still feel the sheering pain course through body at the start of this wretched curse.

A small chuckle rose from her chest as she leaned her head against a shelf, "What's the point if he was just gonna ignore my pleads in the end..." With that she closed her eyes and drifted off into a sound slumber.

-

"Hey, Boss Lady! We just closed shop!" Jin called out as he poked his head through the door to the back.

Yin peered in and started walking over to a slump figure of Jinhua asleep next to a shelf of magnolia tea leaves ported from the eastern Asian areas.

Yin stared for a moment list in thought as he finally ended in a decision, "Jin! Do we have a spare blanket in the front!?" He called out in a whisper yell.

"Yeah? What for??" Jin came bounding over with a small quilt in his arms as he finally saw what Yin was talking about, "Oh."

"Yeah, oh." Yin snatched the blanket from his brother's arms and lightly draped the quilt over her figure.

The brothers both stared for a moment and decided to go back and get more blankets.

Hurrying back and forth they both made a blanket pile around Jinhua as she dozed off with a serene face of finally peace.

"How long do you think she'll be asleep?" Jin whispered.

Yin just shrugged, "Dunno, but we'll ask for the pay tomorrow shift." He dragged his brother upstairs to they're own apartment room which Jinhua had gave them to stay at instead of that filthy alleyway.

-

Opening her eyes Jinhua was standing in a field of golden wheat. The strands all flowing in one direction against her as she held up a hand to block the breeze.

"Jinhua."

The demoness could feel her breathe hitch at the voice. Her violet orbs widened as she recognized that voice.

Slowly turning her head behind her, she saw the figure of a forever loving mother hold her arms out with three more people behind her.

Feeling her eyes burn with tears, Jinhua twisted around and sprinted, "Mom!"

But as she reached out to feel the embrace of her mother figure, she fell through and landed on her knees. But instead of feeling the soft cushion of the gassy plains, she felt her knees crash harshly against stone.

Feeling the slight sting in the palms of her hands, Jinhua let out a slight hiss as she gathered herself. Surveying her surrounding she noticed she was now in a temple.

A very familiar temple.

Locking her eyes with a statue, Jinhua's breathe hitched into a shudder as she took a step back.

It was the temple in which her group had made it to. And the citizens all made statue's in they're honor.

Of course, they didn't feel the need to make a female statue nor another copy of the Great Monkey King for a certain monkey demon it seems...

Narrowing her eyes at the uneven sight, Jinhua turned around to leave but something caught her eye.

A blade.

A katana sheathed in a glass container. It's beautiful sheathe shaded in the dark oceanic blue decorating the side gracefully. The hilt braided by a familiar blue ribbon.

Her eyes widened at the sight.

"So that's where you are...."

Her steps slowly taking forth as she reached out gently towards the katana.

"My adoring symphony..." She placed her finger tips lightly on the glass, "My Sword of Conquest..."

But a static flame rose around it protectively, "And it seems where that bastard trapped the rest of my powers as well...."

Taking a step back, Jinhua took a inhale of air as she tried to compose herself, "It seems that my dear mother has shown me something important for such situations..." with that Jinhua held her palm out with a saddened frown.

"Such situations are for the dire...."

With that she clenched her palm and the visionary of dreams ended abruptly.

"It's time to start another Adventure."

Her eyes glowed brightly in the dark.