A New Adventure Begins | 1

Sipping her tea, the woman sat by the garden with a small hum in content as she watched her flowers brim with color and life

Sipping her tea, the woman sat by the garden with a small hum in content as she watched her flowers brim with color and life. Her violet gaze wandered over to the edge of the cliff where her residence was placed a few feet away. Her sun room brimming with light and a warm touch.

Holding her hand out at the sudden surge of dragon energy, a green flame dispersed onto her hand forming a scroll.

As the green flames dispersed, Jinhua shook the rest of the scorching fire away and opened up the scroll, "Seems Mei is getting a good control over those Dragon Chi powers..." She hummed in thought as her eyes trailed down the letter. As she was about to grab a quill with some ink and write a reply to her question, Jinhua felt a sudden shift in the air and the new surge of power and presence.

"I guess training for today is cancelled." Jinhua wrote down the answer and told her to go meet back at Pigsy's shop while she instead gets MK.

Rolling the scroll up into her palm, she ignited the parchment on golden fire. As the scroll disappears, Jinhua began to shift back into her humanly form.

It's such a shame the tattoos and marking won't leave her skin no matter how much shapeshifting she tried to incite on herself.

Trailing her fingers over the spine of the black pitched book, Jinhua shook her head and placed it hidden in the back of her bookshelf.

"Yin and Jin don't have work today so I won't have to worry about them..." She let out a sigh as she shifted out of her robes and into some high waisted pants with dark shaded heeled boots. Her blonde hair was tied up into a large ponytail as her head was adorned with a pair of sunglasses. She wore a white training blouse with a short cut jacket resting on her shoulders.

Snapping her fingers, her figure lit up in a raging flame and disappeared leaving nothing behind in its wake.

MK watched the rising of the Bill Family as the Great Demon Bull King rose from his eternal slumber in the Under Realm, from his tight situation. And When I say tight situation, I mean that he's barely hanging on to two pipes holding himself up by his hands and the tips of his feet. The bag of noodles that were ordered were hanging by his clenched teeth desperately.

The bird that was perched on the pipe that he held onto with his tight grip, tilted its head at him blankly and then edged closer.

MK barely had time to register anything but the sudden jerk of pain in his hands as the bird started to jab its beak into his fingers. Each jab made his finger slip further and further off the pipe until he lost his grip. Resulting in himself plummeting downward with a terrified shriek of panic.

The bird only watched from its perch.

Though the downfall was terrifying, MK managed to cushion his fall by using the red headed demon son's body.