One And Only

Spinning his wooden staff, MK blocked an attack from one of Syntax's broken spider legs

Spinning his wooden staff, MK blocked an attack from one of Syntax's broken spider legs. His foot sweeping behind him as he twisted out of the way of Goliath's punch, which created a crater upon impact.

The training with Jinhua, during Monkey King's vacation, is really kicking right now. And MK's was soooo grateful for it.

Blocking a multitude of hits from Syntax and side stepping out of Galiath's heavy attacks, MK managed to snag one of the broken limbs from the lanky one and snapped it in half on his knee, tearing it off the spider minion's back.

Syntax let out a agonized screech and fell to the ground, curling up like a dying spider. Goliath witnessed the attack and let out a hollering shriek, leaping to attack MK out of reckless rage, which got him killed in the first place.

Taking in a deep inhale, MK felt deep down a building calming Chi rise from his chest. The tip of his staff glowed a brilliant gold. Sliding to the side, he twisted with his hips and thrusted the end of the staff right in the middle of Goliath's forehead. A bright sigil erupted above the spider and sucked the spirit in. Exuding only the blue souls that corrupted its being.

MK grabbed hold of his staff with a confused look, "What...?" He then glanced down at the spot where Goliath's spirit used to stand. Small golden lotuses bloomed freely in this cold and barren wasteland, "Did I do that...?" His tail flickered in unease as he heard a gargled hiss erupt from behind him.

Syntax stumbled back up with only two legs dislocating back together as his only form of offense. Half of his face had been mutated back to a more primal spider demon look. Three eyes bled green blood as he hissed with an unhinged mouth, "Give me back..."

MK shivered at the disgruntled tone that overtook his opponent, it sounded like it was a mix of jumbled ancient demon language and regular modern speech.

"Give me back the life you stole—!!" He weeped out in a broken scream, acid like spit flew out of his mouth as he lurch forward. His many eyes looked glossed and dazed, as if he was looking at someone completely different.

MK frowned and hardened his resolve, "You have endured greatly... Now it's time your rest." He spun his staff quickly and twisted his waist to get a good strike, "May the Goddess GuanYin accept you with open arms—!" He yelled out with flashing golden eyes.

Syntax rammed straight into his staff, the tip impaling through the roof of his unhinged mouth. A gargle noise erupted from the spirit as another sigil spawned above him. Sucking up the weeping soul and leaving behind the corrupted foul virus that soon dissolved from its host.

MK panted as he watched the sigil flash away from his vision, his chest erupting in a sort of accomplishment and sad satisfaction that he was able to send them to a better place, "I did that..." He stared down at the staff and watched the gold glow disappear, along with the small lotuses.