The Pawn

The group of strange creatures were back at it again, training far away from the city

Tang of course working on his noodle built arms.

Pigsy working up his mean ramen noodle recipe for lunch that afternoon.

Macaque observing the training going on between Mei and MK as they start to decimate dunes of sand.

Ren was meditating underneath a large umbrella, the sun and heat had started getting to to him from training with MK earlier.

Jinhua had gone off to speak with Sandy for a bit about a few issues that needed to be discussed between just the two.

"So. Did you get your lil' special delivery?" Jinhua mentioned casually with a small sip of her tea, her eyes slanted mischievously at the reaction of her blue friend.

Sandy meanwhile choked on his own cup of tea and spat it out, "D-Delivery—! Is that what you call it?" He patted his chest a couple of times before composing himself, "I would say a little surprise visit is what it calls for."

Jinhua smiled into her cup, "But in this scenario, I don't see that spider demon leaving anytime soon."

Sandy sent the demoness a small look, "I still don't know what had happened down there, but whatever it is, had scared the guy so bad that he wouldn't come out of his room for hours until I had to break down the door and drag him out to eat dinner."

Jinhua felt her lips form a thin line, "It'd be best to not bring it up." Her eyes glanced up briefly to meet his sea green irises, "It would only bring up horrendous reminders of the unfortunate events that transpired down there."

Sandy went quiet after observing the demoness for a moment before going back to finish his tea, "It's okay. I don't mind the company. Staying on the boat with just the therapy cats and myself, can get pretty lonely. So the new addition to the crew is a welcome one."

Jinhua smiled at that, "I'm glad."

Sandy chuckled, "As am I."

"Ma'! Ma'!" Ren had raced over to his mother's side and tugged on her sleeves to gain her attention. His spiked tail wagging in excitement, "Mr. Pigsy said that lunch is ready!" He licked his lips in wonder of the infamous taste of Pigsy's Noodles that MK and Tang droned on about.

Jinhua chuckled and ran her fingers through his messy and sweaty locks, "Go on first, I'll catch up."

"Okay!" Ren grinned before teleporting away and reappearing behind Pigsy with a empty bowl at ready.

The Pig demon turned around and jumped at the sudden appearance of the kid, "WHAOH—! What is it with you and your parents and teleporting!" He huffed out and began to pour a portion of his famous noodles.

Ren chirped happily and dug in as he sat next to Mei and MK.

Macaque had walked over and handed the Demoness' bowl for her, "Saved you some. In case the kids had the thoughts of getting another bowl." He smiled.