A New Adventure Begins | 3

"EUAGH-! Very tight

"EUAGH-! Very tight..!" MK strained out as he was crammed in between Tang and Mei while Pigsy was being shoved against the driver seat's door while trying to focus on the road.

Jinhua on the other hand was keeping her balance on the hood of the delivery truck.

After a sharp turn to the left, Tang had scrambled up to the front with a worried look, "Pigsy-! Watch where your going! Your going to kill us!" He looked over the two kids who embraced each other during the reckless driving. Mei had her legs wrapped around MK's waist and her arms covering his face while he himself was puffed up in just fur as his tail curled around Mei's waist securely.

He then whipped out his autobiography book and started flipping pages full of drawings, "Yeah we gotta get to Flower Fruit Mountain without getting smushed in a car crash."

Tang helped flip a page as MK shoved the book closer as it showed a beautiful painting of the mountain itself, "All we need to do is drive through an entire ocean! Simple."

At that, Mei's phone buzzed and let out a tiny 'beep' indicating a notification, "Guys! Demon Bull King's been spotted down town..! He's destroying the Cheese-T Store!" She whined out in defeat.

MK leaned on her shoulder with an urgent look, "All the more reason to get the staff back to Monkey King." He then trailed off as he gazed down at the picture, "Flower Fruit Mountain... It's the only place he could be..! Right, Mister Tang?"

Tang on the other hand was acting dramatic as usual and kept his finger pushed on his glass lenses, "Hmm.. Indeed. However, Flower Fruit Mountain is hidden away deep in dangerous and unknown territory..." But his quick switch up ruined his moment, "So—! I guess we better turn back-!" He giggled nervously as he gave a slight tug to his burgundy scarf.

"WHAT-!?" MK and Mei gapped at the scholar.

Jinhua sighed and lightly chuckled, "Still the same Tang..." She muttered.

Pigsy cleared his throat as he shoved Tang back down into his seat and pushed the teens back into the back, "Ah.. Shut it, you big baby-!" He then focused back on the road as he spoke up, "I know a guy.. That can take us there. The most dangerous. Deadly. Raged filled warrior I've ever known." With that he hit the breaks.

The truck spun a couple of times before stopping in its tracks, almost ripping over.

"Sandy..."

At the name, Jinhua perked up as she had landed softly next to the truck, surveying their surroundings, "What is this strange place??"

Mei and MK hopped out of the truck with dizzy struck gazes. But at Jinhua's question they immediately ran over to explain.

"This place looks like one of those cargo docks.." Mei hummed out curiously.

MK stood on Jinhua's other side, holding onto one of her sleeves, "First time seeing one?"