I've Seen Worse Weather

Sitting at her counter, Jinhua dragged out a smoke from her pipe and blew out little circles of smoke

Sitting at her counter, Jinhua dragged out a smoke from her pipe and blew out little circles of smoke. She had just been told by Mei that she was leaving after practice to hang out with the so called gang, at the docks.

Jinhua personally, was Berber really a fan of sticking close to water or being near it in general.

Her eyes gravitated to Yin and Jin sweeping the front room of its dirt when it was getting close to closing.

Just then the TV cut on with an emergency broadcast, but instead of meeting the reporter's face, it was the demon bull prince.

"Citizens, it is I, Red Son." He gave a smirk with his hand propped on his hip, I have taken control of the Weather Station. And I will harness the very power of nature, to return my father's former glory."

Jinhua couldn't help but give an eye roll at the last statement, "According to me, he lost his glory when he decided cheating on Fann was a good idea." She scoffed while taking another drag.

Red then looked down from the screen as if he was looking around at all the buttons to see what he could do exactly, "This message is really... More of a courtesy." With that he let out malicious cackle.

Jinhua snapped her fingers and the doors and windows of her tea shop instantly slammed shut as soon as she felt the abnormal change in the atmosphere. And luckily Yin and Jin were just finishing up so they wouldn't have to go out in the heavy rain.

Yin looked looked out the glass window with a peeved look, "That bratty little prince really knows how to ruin a person's day." He huffed out in annoyance as he planned to go out grocery shopping with his brother for more baking supplies.

But Red Son wasn't done with his speech yet, "When I'm finished, my father, will once more dominant the world. Then—! Oh, look~! A lightning button~!" And then it cut off.

Jin started whining as he smushed his face against the glass pane window and stared down the local grocery store across the street, "They just HAD to play evil doer today of all days—!" He sighed.

Jinhua tapped the pipe into an incense bowl and unclogged her pipe clean. Placing it down, she stood up from her stool with an almost tired expression, "It seems I must go aid my fellow comrades..."

"Huh? Out in that kind of rain!? It looks like a single droplet could hit you like a rock at this point!" Yin pointed out.

Jinhua booped his nose with a small smile, "This kind of weather is nothing compared to the kind of storm that brewed during a specific battle I had." She stated with an unclear expression as she looked out the shop.

Both Yin and Jin glanced at each other with slightly nervous looks. Because to them, the history books did absolutely nothing to capture to pure awe in the great dual that was watched by all high ranked demons and gods. All from different standings but each coming to see the exact same thing.