Unknown Power Source

"Are we clear on the task at hand?" Jinhua raised a hand up and pointed to Mei and MK

"Distract the demon bull clones." Pigsy, Sandy and Tang called out.

"Get into the fortress safely—!" Mei raised her hand excitedly.

"And stop the Demon Bill Kong and his Rampage!" MK finished with a grin. His staff at hand.

Jinhua hummed in content as she rose up from her spot, "Good. Now let's get this done and over—!!"

"Right!!"

Racing through the bridge, Pigsy veered the truck to a hard right and started driving down a destroyed highway.

Tang being thrown basically into Pigsy's lap, peered out the side window and noticed the very obvious hole in the middle of the street, "Look—!! That must be Demon Bull King's lair, which basically leads down to his throne room! It's gotta be—" His eyes then caught sight of another giant war truck barreling straight into the side he was looking at, "There...!!" He shrieked.

The cars seemed to continue to ram into eachother as bits of paint and metal scrapped off the sides of each vehicle with each collision.

Soon enough the whole car exploded with one final slam, and Jinhua quickly tapped the two friends in the passenger seats a small incantation of protection for their fall.

She watched as Sandy had full on sprinted while carrying both Mei and MK on his back, Jinhua easily running by his side with her sword sheathed at her hip, "Sandy—!! You know what to do!!" She latched onto his arm as she wrapped her own around the two teens.

"Ready!?" Sandy hollered after dodging a blast from an oncoming bull wave of robots.

"Just throw us!" Mei laughed out with her sword ready.

With a firm nod, the gentle blue giant used his powerful strength and threw the three front battle personals.

Making a grand leap, Jinhua and the other two started letting out startling yells at the sheer depths of the massive hole and saw no bottom.

"Mei—!" Jinhua pulled out her sword the same time she called out to her apprentice.

Mei gave out a grunt and brandished her jaded katana straight into the stone walls to slow down their falls.

MK clung onto her with his dear life, the staff  held in his mouth as he wrapped his tail around her leg in slight fear.

A sudden tug was pulled at her chest made Jinhua snap her head down, "I need to get down there." Her eyes dilating dangerously as she could hear a certain bell ring in distress down in the throne room. Looking up at the two teens with a conflicting thought.

"MK." She called out with slight hesitation.

Her call earned the attention of simian, "Yeah..??" He wheezed as he strained to hold on.