Spider's Rise | 6

As the hovercraft was gaining closer to the Metropolis City, Jinhua noticed how close they were to her cabin on the cliff, "Veer left, Sandy!"

Sandy glanced over his seat towards Jinhua with a raised brow, "Okay? But why?"

Jinhua tightened her straps, "I must go check up on my home and the people residing in it." She gripped her katana sheathe.

Mei and MK hurried up to her side, "But we need you with us!"

"Yeah! How are we supposed to go against the Spider Queen without our main attack force!?"

Jinhua walked past them with a head pat, "I will be guided towards you if you are in need of my aid." She held up her hand and the two young demons noticed two different colored strings attached to their chests and wrapped around her fingers, "These strings hold our demonic bonds. If you are in need of help, they will send a beat towards my heart and alert me."

Mei and MK awed at the strings and tried to touch them, but their claws only fazed through them.

Jinhua hurried towards the rails and balanced on them with her feline abilities. Her eyes sharpened when she saw a shifting force field surrounding her cabin, "I will meet with you guys as soon as possible!" With that she saluted to the group and jumped.

Opening her arms freely, Jinhua felt the rush of wind blowing through her robes and golden hair.

Gravity only aided her when she needed to go straight down.

To her amusement, Jinhua noticed a simian projection grow larger out of the force field and hold up its paw towards her.

Grinning brightly, Jinhua twisted around to slow her approach and landed on her feet gracefully.

Looking up, she was met with a giant shadow projection smiling giddily at her. It's ribbons wagging happily.

"Ma'!"

Looking down, Jinhua noticed both her lover and child standing out on the patio with smiles on they're faces, "I'll be at home momentarily...!" She waved at them as the paw she stood upon started to lower her down to the ground.

As soon as she stepped off, Ren rushed forward and wrapped his arms around her, "I missed you!!"

Jinhua chuckled happily and rubbed his back affectionately, "And I to you." She then glanced up to see Macaque leaning on a wooden pillar with his arms crossed. His face softened into one of pure adoration for the two people in front of him. His tail swaying idly, showing how relaxed he is at this moment.

His golden eyes met her violet ones as he watched her continue her way towards the cabin. He knew immediately that her mission isn't done yet, "The citizens are all secured inside the cabin. Good thing we can makeshift the house far bigger on the inside. Magic can be really useful in times like these..." He huffed out, while opening the door for her.