How the Daughter met the Monkeys

"Back when I was just a young immortal living with my dear mother, GuanYin

"Back when I was just a young immortal living with my dear mother, GuanYin. I had been tasked to guard an ancient relic of hers, that had the ability to grant the healings to any sickness or wound, no matter how dire it is."

Jinhua stood in front of a throne room with a large lotus flower encased with a golden framed glass cover.

The demoness stood in front of the treasure with her robes hung loosely on her arms and waist. Her pointed ears flickered at the sound of the grand double doors opening to reveal two monkeys struggling in the binds of the golden flame made cuffs that the guards used to limit the monkeys' powers.

Jinhua narrowed her eyes at the monkey figures, her form slowly moving in silence as she made her way on top of the stair well to peer down at them more closely.

One of the monkey's with a bronze like coat and a peach colored markings started barking out questions as if he had an ounce of authority in this domain.

Which he didn't.

He only received angry remarks and few hits back with the back end of their sheaths.

The other monkey on the other hand was more collected and let out a few growls of protest when one of the guards came close to him or his friend.

When they were forced to kneel down at the bottom of the stairs, multiple groans were heard by the harsh man-handling.

"Be gentle next time, I'm sensitive." The darker toned monkey commented, earning him a cackle from his bronze colored one.

"Shut your trap, monkey..!" He smacked him in the back of the head with his sheath, "You are in the presence of Lady Jinhua! Daughter of GuanYin..!"

The bronze monkey perked up at the name and the new one, "GuanYin...? She had another kid...?" He turned to his friend with a raised brow at his fellow monkey.

The latter only shrugged and searched for said figure until his eyes laid upon the demoness that had golden hair that lit up the room around her when the sunlight reflected of it.

Jinhua lazily sat down on the cushioned throne that was piled up with royal pillows. She propped her elbow up on a pillow and leaned onto the back end of her hand. Her violet eyes peered down at the two Monkey's mockingly.

The bronze monkey in question raised a brow at the golden haired demoness, "Who are you-!?" He was cut off as guards instantly placed their swords down only inches from the Monkey's legs. All at the command of the demoness' flick of a wrist.

A snarky grin formed on his lips, "Since when did celestial beings take orders from a demon...? First time I've heard of such things." His tail swayed dangerously as he met a calm gaze from the demoness as she sat up and raised her hand to call off the guards, watching them back off and form two lines down the hall. All still being watchful of the two monkeys.