Original Golden Trio

Realizing that Mei, MK, and Sandy weren't all in the Van, Pigsy immediately made a stop on a close oasis nearby

Waking the already awake couple from their slumber, he informed them of the recent events.

"Where could they have gone...??" Tang asked, his hands fidgeting with his robes as he kept looking through the van, "You think we left them back at our previous camp!?" As

Pigsy narrowed his eyes at the van before turning his attention to the couple that looked like they were worried but didn't do anything to search, "I think there are bigger forces at play here...."

A sudden movement and hiss from the bushes made Tang and Pigsy jump and rush back into the van, leaving Jinhua and Macaque to fend for themselves against this oh so terrifying foe.

Facing each other back to back, They both each took out their weapon as they scanned their surroundings. All ears perked up on alert as they tried to catch a glimpse of their intruder but they would scurry away when Macaque tried to snatch them with his shadow straps.

"A very slippery one, huh?" Jinhua commented as she kept her position.

"Indeed..." Macaque muttered in annoyance, twirling his staff around, to try and taunt the enemy into coming out.

Suddenly the door to the van was kicked off its hinges as a strangely hyper Wukong leaped out and landed before them. His eyes trailed around the dark surroundings, "Hmmm.. Guess I might've scared it off.." He then spotted the two familiar companions.

Macaque glanced at Jinhua with a raised brow, "Wasn't he in a meditative state...?"

"He was." Jinhua answered flatly. Her eyes going up to look at a worried Pigsy and scared Tang.

"Jinhua! Macaque!!" Wukong smiled and rushed towards them, making the two immediately recede back a few steps when Wukong stepped a few inches too close, "Boy am I glad to see you! It was probably you guys who chased it off! With your long dialogue of unnecessary info and mean scowl. I'm sure it would've done the charm—!!" He gave them a thumbs up.

Jinhua raised a brow at his strange behavior, "What?"

Macaque let out a involuntary shiver take his body as he stepped back in disgust, "I'm getting major deja vu..." He hissed out.

Wukong ignored they're reactions and waved at Tang, "It's fine to come out, Master! Oh and I guess you too, Piglet..."

"Master!?" Tang squealed in excitement.

Pigsy was not happy with his nickname, "PIGLET—!?"

Wukong let out a loud groan and turned around sassily, "Ughhhhhh... Fine! Zhu Baije? Better?"

Jinhua felt her eyes widen as she finally realized what happened and the reason behind his abnormal behavior, "Macaque..."

Macaque narrowed his eyes, "Oh no."