Pure Chaos

Jinhua held out one of her curved swords, "Ready, my soldiers!?" Her voice carried out in waves as it seemed the sound resonated something within the spirits of her clan

Jinhua held out one of her curved swords, "Ready, my soldiers!?" Her voice carried out in waves as it seemed the sound resonated something within the spirits of her clan. All they're eyes glowed brighter than usual and the fires within their cores and tail tips burned more hungrier than ever.

"Prepare to just bull doze through—!!" MK cackled out. A

Redson's projection let a smirk stretch across it's lips, "Now your talking!!" Pushing off the ground, the prince's projection launched itself in the air and landed on the battlefield.

"Annnnnd he's gone." MK deadpanned.

Ren's projection let out a chittering laugh, "He really is the son of the Demon Bull King. Always charging in head first."

MK grinned at his brother with a smirk, "Yeah, I'm sure he just got more reckless because of Mei."

Jinhua pointed her blade down calmly at Redson, "Destroy all who seek to get in my way."  The soldiers roared to life, flames of different colors lit up in spirals as they began to file out and charge forward.

"C'mon boys! We gotta make a path—!" Macaque's projection raced forward, creating small quakes with each step.

"Right behind you, Pa'—!" Ren chirped, unsheathing his Mech's katana. He leaped forward and started to swing at the waves of soldiers, decimating the ongoing flames.

Redson just went crazy as he literally began to run through the soldiers and just plow through them. Every time a soldier would get close, they would be overwhelmed by the mere heat from the prince's flame projection.

Sandy, Tang, and Pigsy all followed suit in the van and went all out with the added weaponry. Cannons, lasers, grenades, blasters, anything that Sandy had a little fun adding from the East Dragon. Tang was the driver, adding a few protective incantations for the van. While Sandy and Pigsy, with his ping pong paddle, struck anything that got close.

"COME GET THIS—!" Pigsy twisted around and back handed a soldier in the face.

Tang was screaming at the top of his lungs as he veered to the left when he saw a wave of flaming soldiers try and leap at the driving van.

"HA HA—! Feels great to let loose!" Sandy full on used a simple punch in one direction and that entire side of the field had been blown away.

"Glad to see your getting better, Sandy!" Pigsy cackled.

Sandy smiled brightly at his friend, "Thanks!"

Sprinting across the field Ren's Mech and Macaque's projection were rushing across the field side by side. Their weapons raining down upon they're enemies like lightning strikes. MK was hanging on the side of Ren's Mech watching in awe at how in sync the two were.

"Whoo hoo-!!" MK hollered out with a wide grin. His arms shooting up in joy as he cheered on the two.

As soon as they were close enough, Ren's Mech leaped up and was grabbed by Macaque's straps. The simian's projection then full on swung them around and threw them straight at the Scorpio Mech, "Go get 'em boy's—!!"