Poccessed Jinhua Hits Different

Fur bristling, MK slowly held his hands up to his face as he tried to take a hold of his buzzing head

Fur bristling, MK slowly held his hands up to his face as he tried to take a hold of his buzzing head. The white static noise that filtered through his ears as at least a million thoughts raced in his mind.

The Lady Bone Demon is here.

Danger.

Stay away from her.

Monkey King is back.

Jinhua saved him.

They seem to be on neutral terms now.

No hostility or tension.

Guess they still need to talk.

Why is only Monkey King with him.

Where's Jinhua?

She's in the sky.

Different.

Why?

Lady Bone Demon took her.

Dangerous.

Jinhua's different.

She's dangerous.

Dangerous?

Why?

She's always been there.

Why isn't she in front of him?

Why is she dangerous?

"Jinhua...?" MK took a sharp inhale as he reached out.

"Kid—!"

MK blinked and the next thing he knew, Wukong had took the blunt force of a sharp hook to the stomach for him. Resulting in the Monkey King to be sent flying into the temple. Making a few walls collapse on him.

"Oh~! It's more than I could ever have dreamed of—!" Lady Bone Demon giggled, her figure flickering around in the sky as she observed her newest champion piece, "Such raw power...! Such loyalty!"

The young simian turned slowly to look behind him. His face paling with cold sweat as he looked up at the looming figure of a no longer Jinhua. Her eyes glowing a menacing frost blue as they leered down at him coldly. A frost bitten breathe escaped her as she slowly rose her curved blade slowly over her shoulder. MK sucked in a breathe at the threatening pressure surrounding her as she stood there. His fur spiked in immediate danger as he tried to process what was the danger.

"GET OUT OF THE WAY—!!"

"MOVE MONKEY BOY—!!"

MK felt his jacket get yanked by the collar as he was tossed behind two fire manipulators.

Mei was in front of the two as she clashed swords with her mentor. Her teeth gritting at the peer pressure of the demoness' strength. Her tail lashed uneasily, "This is a losing game....!"