The Power of a God

At that Macaque had instantly shot up with his staff at hand, "Let's test that!" He gave a giant strike of his weapon and manages to hurl a giant gust of wind

At that Macaque had instantly shot up with his staff at hand, "Let's test that!" He gave a giant strike of his weapon and manages to hurl a giant gust of wind. The pressure of the wind annihilated a row of trees that were behind the Demon Fox King when he dodged.

Though as soon as he dodged to the left, Wukong's staff went flying straight at him and nailed him in the side, sending him flying out of the forest of Illusions and into a grand open prairie that had nothing but a few dried bushes and drained coloration in the ground.

Getting up quickly, the Demon dodged a strike to the head as he leaned backwards but Macaque was already there with a malicious grin spreading across his face.

"Got ya." His armored hand bands connected with the Demonic God's right cheek.

Stumbling back, he tried to get out of Wukong's range but he was struck in his back leg by his staff, resulting in him kneeling.

Macaque came around again just as quickly and knees him in the nose to stun him for a few more seconds.

In those seconds, Wukong sprinted forward and high kicked him into the ground creating a giant crater around them.

Jinhua using this distraction of the monkey demons tag teaming the very confused Demon Fox King, she sprinted away from the fight and towards the dying relic.

As she gently picked up the fragile flower, she felt sudden surge of power draining from her channels of chin flowing throughout her body and towards the palm of her hand that held the relic.

"Aughhhh-!" She instantly gripped the loose robes that covered her burning chest. Her eyes started glow into a bright yellow as she watched the relic gain more color and perk up with life as it bloomed to life. The petals glowing with health and the shade of gold shining in the sunlight again.

With a faint smile on lips, Jinhua began the enchant and lit her hand on fire, covering the whole lotus as it began to heal its bitten part and regrow itself with its regeneration.

As she focused her chi into filling out the lotus up to full power and strength she let her guard down as she felt a sudden piercing grip on her shoulder as it toppled over her.

Looking up, she was met with the hungry gaze of one of those smoke made Huli Jing soldiers of the Demon Fox King.

"You filthy little DEMON..!!" She hissed back as it started to jerk it's head back, trying dig it's teeth deeper into her bleeding flesh, "Let go, you stupid mutt-!"

And to her relief the weight of the low ranked demon was lift and followed by the sharp yelp of pain that came out of its snout.

"Who knew It would be my turn to rescue you this time, Princess Jinhua?"

Looking over to her left, she let out a gasp as she saw the figure of Zhu Baije strike his Nine-toothed rake into the stomach of the Huli Jing.

Another voice spoke up from behind her as they helped her stand up to her feet, "You seem to be distracted, mind if we assist you in this fight?" She turned to see it was Ao Ji who aided her.