The Second Betrayel

"Ma'!!" Tiny arms wrapped around the demoness' midsection, momentarily stopping her from running straight into the flames

"Ma'!!" Tiny arms wrapped around the demoness' midsection, momentarily stopping her from running straight into the flames. Her eyes widened as she turned towards the one who called out to her.

Ren peeked up from his position, "I-I'm sorry...!" He immediately began to tumble out apology after another as tears filtered his eyes. He finally began to break after not being able to hug his mother again after so long, "I-I.. I didn't mean... For this..."

Jinhua immediately turned and pulled the child into her arms, "I'm so glad your okay..." She held the child close to her chest, rubbing circles on his back as she nuzzled into the crook of his neck affectionately, "Your okay now..."

"Kid—!" Wukong called, looking around for MK.

MK had just blinked back into consciousness, regaining his breathe as he took in the madness, "Wha..." His eyes sharpened as he saw Mei in the middle of it, "What's happening to you!?" He frantically looked around for something to help, "Don't worry—! I'm coming for you!"

"No! MK stop!" Jinhua called out worriedly as she saw him pick up a pile of snow and almost leap at the flaming ball of consumption.

Luckily, Wukong full on football tackled him out of the air and placed him down at a safe distance.

Nezha then gradually glided in after a slight delay, his eyes zeroing in on Mei's power, "Mere water cannot extinguish the Samadhi Fire." He turned away with a frown, his hand turned to the trapped Sandy and Pigsy, "Nothing can. The fire will destroy this girl. And burn everything in its path."

Mei flinched and looked up with wide eyes, "WHAT!?"   

MK bristled, "Excuse me!?"

Redson stumbled up to his feet, holding his arm as he took in the scene, "So we just let that happen!?"

Wukong gritted his teeth, a growl escaping him as he turned his sights on Ren, "You—!"

Ren flinched and hid behind Jinhua, his figure shaking at the wrathful glare from Wukong.

Jinhua noticed this immediately and held her arm out, "Wukong...!" She hissed warningly.

Wukong twisted his footing and sprinted forward with the his hand reached out, "You ruined everything—!!"

Jinhua blinked as she felt herself and Ren, slip through the ground and ascend somewhere else. Her eyes watching Wukong miss them by mere inches as she felt her hackles raise.

Macaque twirled his staff as he stood in front of his family, "Your pushing your luck, Wukong." He hissed, "He didn't do this—!?" He pointed his weapon at the mess created.

"Well he wasn't not involved—!" He was about to sprint forward again but was interrupted by a sword almost piercing his face if he didn't twist out of the way, "ENOUGH—!!"