Epilogue | 4

The book has been opened

The book has been opened. For the three sides have gone full circle to a complete understanding.

But even when one story has been finished, doesn't mean we can't have another to continue the tale.

Jinhua has now defeated her long time enemy, the Lady Bone Demon. Taking the danger out of the picture.

But that doesn't mean that the enemy hasn't left scars on the demoness' family.

Bai'he must up her game if she so wishes to fight alongside her fellow comrades. For the road will only get more rough if she desires to control the same power that had once locked her inside a mind prison.

With the sudden discovery of a new enemy on the rise and many of the main fighters of the group to be captured, the group is faced with a dilemma of urgency.

But with the sudden arrival of a new unexpected ally to aid them in these difficult times.

And maybe... This ally could aid our hero, MK, when he soon learns of a sudden demonic hunger for flesh. A very cannibalistic phase that his demon race has once been through.

Let's not forget a certain celestial lion will become a sudden rude awakening for our dear Jinhua as she must fight against his persuasive words in urging her to side with him.

"Times change, Azure... I don't have the luxury of the Jade Emperor's favor..."

"What if I end up just like her..? What if I turn into the Lady Bone Demon-!?"

"REEEENNN-!!"

"Time to pluck those lil feathers, Peng."

"DANCE BIRD DANCE-!!"

"Oh Jinhua... The centuries have been kind to you..."

"Give them back, you sons of bitches..."

"W-What... Why am I so.. Hungry..?"

"You ever seen a deer eat meat? No? Wanna find out?"

"Help me defeat the Jade Emperor, Jinhua..."

"Why is it that nothing you do is ever good enough-!? Aren't you her daughter??"

"Chen... My beautiful dawn... My precious baby... I'll protect you with everything I have..."

"NOOOO-!! STOPP! LEAVE DA' ALONE! PLEASE-!"

Aren't you excited for the next journey to unfold?