The Twins of the Two-Faced Vixen

"I need to distract myself

"I need to distract myself... I can't let that reeking monkey demon fill my mind with his shameless words." Jinhua took a breath and exhaled through her nose as she could feel the fur on her tail and ears bristle at the mere thought of him.

Snapping her fingers, her figure encased in golden flames as her robes changed to her regular attire that she spotted on a 'magazine page', or so what Mei calls it.

Taking a step through her door, she continued on to the grand City of Metropolis.

-

Hearing the click of her boots, she was in her disguise closely resembling a human like the form she took when she was in the Heavens. She was observing her surroundings as she tried to take her mind off the stressful 'Chat' she discussed with Wukong earlier that day.

And since Mei was let off of training earlier and would now be hanging out with MK in the Arcades, Jinhua took her time to look for that market that Pigsy and Sandy recommended for products for her shop.

Humming to herself as she picked up a jar of vermilion dried leaves, Jinhua perked up at the sound of rushing feet of two figures as they ran through the streets.

"Thieves!!"

"It's those two again-!!"

"Somebody catch those demons!!"

Jinhua turned her gaze towards the other side of the street to see two oni demons. One a shade of warm colors and the other of cool colors. Both being adorned in their respected silver and gold armor all the way up to the tips of they're horns.

Red eyes peering around in expert speed as they weaved around some police officers that tried to grab them. They're wide grins erupted in loud cackled as they high five each other as they jumped over a stall.

Jinhua rubbed her chin, "Those aren't Oni eyes.... Those are the eyes of a Huli Jing..." She muttered with a tilted head.

As the two twin like demons disappeared behind a alleyway and escaping successfully, Jinhua helped a passerby up and collected their items from the street.

"Ah- Thanks, Miss..?"

"No need to thank me. Can you tell me about those two thieves? They seem to be known well around these parts."

"Oh them?" The citizen's face twisted into an annoyed expression so fast it almost spooked Jinhua herself.

"They're both known as the Yin and Jin brothers."

Another citizen overheard and bounced over to join them, "They've been running down this market place for over a few months now...! Snatching anything in sight and running off!"

"They just appear in the morning and afternoon times, the times where it's busy too."

"The nerve of those demon!"