Jinhua vs. Hundred-Eyed Demon Lord

Mei and MK held eachother in a hug as they stared starry eyes at the scene in front of them.

"So that's my great great great great and fifteen other great grand papa!" Mei pointed excitedly.

Jinhua hummed in slight amusement as she patted the girl on the head, "That is correct."

MK was looking through the group with a curious gaze, "So that pig demon is Zhu Baije is the guy with the fork for a weapon.." He hummed.

Tang let out a loud gasp, "Its not just any pitch fork! It's the Nine-Toothed Rake! It was his great weapon that defeated multiple enemies of the group!" He ranted on.

MK rubbed his chin and shrugged, "I'm a little grossed out about the ritual thing ritual thing with the spider sister...." He shivered at the mere thought.

Mei shivered as well, "Even though I'm not afraid of spiders or bugs, the mere thought of them actually eating each other like cannibals makes even me scared..."

Jinhua nodded, "It was truly a gruesome sight to behold... But really that's how the spider Queen evolves into a powerful being. They eat and consume their features and powers and become one big hybrid of powerful spiders... And that would make the one and only Spider Queen."

Tang started writing it down, "That's pretty interesting... I never thought of such a thing to happen... Maybe it was best that history left that out in the books...." He stated as he dipped his quill in an ink bottle.

Jinhua nodded, "It will only get worse from here on out because of a certain relic I possessed at the time..."

Mei perked up, "The Golden Lotus?? Ohhhhhh! It'll probably attract the demons as soon as you activate it to heal the Monk...!"

MK stomped his foot on the coffee table and held his fist up victoriously, "Have no fear! The Monkey King and his friend Macaque are still at the entrance! They'll guard it long enough for Jinhua to heal him!"

Mei joined him on the coffee table with a triumphant grin, "And then after she heals them, Jinhua will go and kick ass because she's such a girlboss!"

"Yeah!" MK and Mei high-fives each other.

Jinhua glanced over at Tang for a moment, "I feel I know what girl-boss suggests.. but what is the definition of it exactly...?"

Tang fixed his glasses with a small smile, "It refers to when a powerful woman figure can do things just as any other man can and doesn't need the dependency of a man to help her."

Jinhua looked back to the cheering and dancing duo of friends with a small grin, "I like that title..."

Crouching down next to the side of Tang Sanzuang. She grabbed hold of his hand gently in hers and had to fight the sudden urge of taking his powerful essence.

She blinked for a moment, "Well now I know why people are so desperate for this man..." she muttered to herself as she observed the red and purplish veins growing from his chest to his legs and arms.

She placed another hand on his cheek to see the veins growing up his jaw and reaching up towards his temple.

"It seems the venom consumes everything and then goes for the brain to shut down the body and all its functions leading to death..."

The Monk's group watched on in high alert, "So your telling us he could've died any day now...?" Zhu huffed impatiently.

"I'm saying that he could've died in just a few hours if I hadn't gotten here today..." Jinhua sent the pig demon a short glare.