A Monkey's fear

Walking through the double doors, they appeared before a room and stadium full of shadowy figures

Walking through the double doors, they appeared before a room and stadium full of shadowy figures. The staring and obvious whispers of judging were all clearly directed towards the bronze monkey man who was standing in the center of the stadium with the spot light directed on him.

There he stood in a ridiculous outfit with frills and polkadots that made him look like a royal jester of sorts.

His arms and legs trembling with a spike of fear in his body that made his fur bristle.

Jinhua and Ren sat in the crowded seats as they watched with amusement as they saw Wukong try to entertain the rows of people who just kept silently staring at him.

As he went to make a joke, no one made a sound or noise when he delivered the punchline.

He laughed it off nervously as he tried to do a funny dance to appease the crowd into laughing or doing anything at this point but they just kept watching and stare him down with their judge-mental gazes.

Jinhua sucked in a breath at the uneasy air around her as she started getting second hand embarrassment for the man himself.

"This is absolutely disappointing...." Jinhua muttered with a slight scowl, "Pretty ironic if you ask me..."

Ren glanced over at the older woman with a slight smirk, "Watch this..!" He snickered to himself. With a snap of they're fingers, Wukong was suddenly spotted in a pink frilly dress with even more ridiculous accessories.

On his head adorned a heavy and atrocious headdress overflowing with feathers and beads of all different colors.

"Oh dear..." Jinhua instantly covered her mouth to try and restrain the sudden urge to laugh. Ren glanced over at her with a slight grin of content.

Letting out a laugh, Ren instructed the crowd to finally start laughing when the heavy headdress tilted Wukong over, making him fall flat on his butt.

He glanced around at the laughing crowd almost petrified as he just turned into the biggest laughingstock in the heavens... He just became a big ol' joke.

And he was not feeling well.

His vision started to dilate as the shadowy figures started to loom over him with sick and twisted grins as they kept laughing and pointing at him.

With barely anymore mental and emotional strength, Wukong found the room spinning and lost all strength in his legs and collapsed to the floor in petrifying shock.

With that 1 Monkey was down.

Jinhua had finally bursted out laughing.

"STAGE-FRIGHT! THE FREAKING IRONY IN THAT!"

Her laughs had started echoing throughout the stadium and the whole room around them like bells chiming.

Ren turned and received a double high-five from Jinhua who had a mischievous grin over her face, "What now, Ren?" She ruffled the child's head affectionately.