Spider's Rise | 5

Rolling off the mythical metal robot dog, MK sprawled out across the deck, out of breathe, "Never

Rolling off the mythical metal robot dog, MK sprawled out across the deck, out of breathe, "Never.... Again!" He voiced out with big intakes of breathe.

"And I'm perfectly fine with that."

MK perked up at the sound of the voice and say up quickly, surveying them deck almost desperately until his simian eyes landed on the Demoness.

Jinhua smiled at the young simian and opened up her robed arms, "You did good, MK."

MK scrambled up to his feet almost tripping over himself as he felt his eyes sting with tears, "YOUR OKAY!!" He rushed forward and latched himself onto Jinhua's waist. His face nuzzling into her fabricated corset, "I'm so glad..." His muffled statement was heard by a chuckling demoness.

Her eyes softened at the touch of his tail wrapping around her wrist when she started running her fingers through his brunette locks, "That's..." She didn't have the words to describe this warmth in the pit of her stomach. All she had the urge to do was to cuddle the small simian in her arms.

Wrapping her arms around him, she rubbed his back in circles as she placed her chin comfortably on his head, "I'm proud that you came out unscathed from the Emperor's Palace."

Her attention then shifted over to Sandy scratching under the mythical robot dog's chin.

Strange.

Tang, Pigsy and Mei were all surrounding the ingredients laid out in front of the Heavenly Cauldron.

"So uh, what now?" Tang rubbed his chin curiously.

MK shimmied out of Jinhua's comfortable hold and formulated a plan that turned into stating the obvious, "We find a place to lie low, make the antidote, and save everyone." He grinned to himself proudly.

The others smiled happily.

Jinhua shook her head amused.

"EUGH...! Your back to your disgustingly enthusiastic self.. What happened...?" Redson sat idly on the second deck, his knee brought up to his chest while his arm rested comfortably on it.

MK grinned confidently up at the Demon Bull Prince, "I got a new power!"

Everyone perked up at this.

"The power..." He tightened the grip of his fist. Making it all the more dramatic.

Jinhua couldn't help but see the similarities between MK and a certain ginger simian with how dramatic one can be about revealing something.

Redson leaned more over the rails with his tail flicking back and forth tediously.

"The power of...!" MK proceeded to make the most out of character face one could make, "Of Self-Reflection."

Everyone awed at MK's answer while Redson threw up his arms in annoyance and turned back around to pout about actually falling for such a idiotic effect.