Back To Skooks

" nerd" Z1 said, bullying Ingraham. Knocking off her glasses.

Than stepping on them. "oops, sorry didn't see them there four eyes" Z1 said, laughing. As her pack mates laughed with her and pushed past Ingraham to get to class.

" I swear! I am getting so sick and tired of this shit. Are we in pre-k?" Ingraham said, sitting at the lunch table with her friends. Who always got lunch last because almost everyone skips the line. Especially when they see ships like them.

Hatakaze: " well we can't really do much about it but take it.." feeling her friends pain of getting ridiculed, bullied, laughed at, and mocked.

L'Opiniâtre: " not even the pre-k'ers are this bad" comparing the bullying their to here. Since the bullies in pre-k only take your toys well I guess that's the same as taking your lunch money. They also do the same as outcasting someone they don't like, just like what they're experiencing now.

" you know what on second that scratch that" L'Opiniâtre said, thinking they're just as bad. Since they are actually fighting each other with words and physically but can get away with it more easily just as long as they apologize since they think the little one's don't understand much things but in reality they really do know what they are doing. Those little shits.

Especially witnessing Unicorn get bullied by Jenkins, Alywin, Z1, U-101, Saratoga, and some others.

Seeing them pull on her purple long hair, and put gum in it. Making Unicorn cry and run out of the lunch room while they laughed.

Béarn: " disgusting, an absolute disgrace. How can people find that funny?" seeing many people laugh at that shameful act.

Eskimo: " it's really horrid to think about... poor Unicorn too.." feeling bad for her. Knowing she ain't in their older ships group so no one is really there for her. Not seeing her have much friends or any at all.

I mean Unicorn is friends with Javelin, Z23, Ayanami, and Laffey but those girls are much older than her and hardly ever hang out with her or have class with her so... even though they are friends they don't associate or hang out at all not like they don't want to, they just couldn't.

" hey where's my homework chumps?" Z1 said, coming to pick up her homework from all the nerds/geeks.

Eskimo did the math homework, L'Opiniâtre did the Science homework, Béarn did the English homework, Ingraham did the History Homework, and Hatakaze did the Health Class homework.

All of them were handing out piles of them to Z1 and all of Z1's friends/packmates who let them do their homework for them.

" and I'd better not get anything below an A again!" U-101 said, grabbing Hatakaze's hair. " ow! ow! th-that! was just one time! it was a fill in the answer!" Hatakaze said, swearing she's trying her best to get them all A's but sometimes when your in Wichita's health class if it's not the answer she wants than you will not get credit. Even though your answer is reasonable.

" oh what's that?" Z1 said, making Ingraham look down only to be fingered up in the face. Than pushed to the ground.

" ha ha loser" Z1 said, than looked to see Eskimo give her a mean look doing that to her friend.

" hey theirs something on your face" Z1 said, sincerely but than it quickly turned into a guise because she grabbed a handful of mash potatoes and smeared it all over her face. Her pack mates were laughing it up.

Z1 snickered and looked at the other nerds and geeks at the table, doing something to them too.

" what are you looking at huh? want some too huh?" Z1 said, seeing Hatakaze look down. Trying to avoid eye contract with her as a sign of respect. But it only made Z1 more angry since she wasn't looking at her, and in her faction this was a sign of disrespect. So, Z1 grabbed Hatakaze and slammed her face into the mash potatoes on her tray. " well you were looking at it, so you really wanted it huh?" Z1 said, happily lifting up her face to see it covered with it.