Betrayal From All Sides

The sirens (just regular sounding ones not the actual Sirens) were ringing. Alerting everyone. The announcement was made in German that there's an order out to either capture or kill Prince of Wales.

Wales spending some time studying German in her past history when she was just an original ship. Knew exactly what was being announced. Anyone could also guess this, I mean what else would they say? Free chocolate ice cream?

Wales ran into Elbing, who was walking her massive mechanical dragon like serpent.

" please... I.. I need your help.." Wales said, desperately needing her help. Knowing that she's an IronBlood ship but had the feeling based on her look that she didn't have any intent on attacking her. She looked very frightened of Wales, who was in bad shape, wounded loosing a lot of blood right now.

" I- I'm sorry but I- I'm no good.." Elbing said, as she was among the weakest IronBlood ships. Even acknowledging herself that she is weak, which no IronBlood ship ever wants to admit.

" please.. I don't.. *cough!*.. I don't have much time.." Wales said, knowing that they're going to catch up with her. And that she knowingly ran not to the factions boarder because she expected that she wouldn't reach it in time because she was sure this kind of thing (the announcement) would happen where she'd surly get stopped if she went through the crowded area routes which are the fastest. So she took a detour, into the area that very rarely no IronBlood ship goes. Hearing from Eugen a place on the IronBloods faction side of Hawaii that no one ever goes from their side. That it rains constantly, and only a few weak ships go there if any.

Elbing usually stays at this part of the island on the IronBlood side where no one really goes. Since nothing is here except constant rain.

She was torn. She wanted to help Wales but on the other hand didn't want to because she knew she could get into a lot of trouble. Knowing that announcement saids that anyone helping her is an accomplice and will be tried for treason.

Wales was much too hurt to continue on. Collapsing to the ground.

Elbing bit her nail as she knew time was running out on what to do.

When Wales awoken, she saw she was lying in bed. All her wounds tended. She saw Elbing biting her nail looking out the window of this small wooden lodge.

" thank you" Wales said, trying to sit up.

" your scent is masked by the constant falling rain but... someone like Hipper can sniff you out if they're experienced enough.." Elbing said, worried. Knowing that they'll find out soon enough. It's only a matter of time.

" what's your name? I've never seen you before" Wales said, seeing Elbing close the curtain.

Elbing: " my name isn't worth anything... " making Wales say " well it matters to me, I'd like to thank you properly." trying to make Elbing feel more better about herself.

Elbing: " it's Elbing... and I don't show myself at all... so that's why you've never seen me.. I'm a very weak ship. My armor is no good.. My firepower is nothing... I'm useless.." making Wales say " no you aren't."

Than went on to say " you've done a wonderful job tending my wounds. And carrying me back-" Wales was cut off by Elbing saying " Primeara carried you back not me.. I'm too weak..." as Wales than spoke and said " you keep saying that your weak and useless but your rigging saids otherwise" knowing that rigging is very strong. So doesn't really understand what Elbing is saying to her.