Just 1 more Chapter

I see a lot of people really like this story. So I will just add 1 more chapter to it. But that's it!

" how do you know that she's trying to steal my girl?" Alabama asked, hearing Thuringen say " it's obvious" thinking that Northampton is all over Jintsuu.

Northampton: " yeah and I was like-" Alabama cut in. Wrapping her arm around Jintsuu.

" babe, not now. Can't you see that me and Northampton are talking?" Jintsuu said, trying to push away Alabama.

" see what I'm talking about?" Thuringen said, thinking that Jintsuu is becoming less interested in her. And soon will most likely leave her.

" yeah... what should I do?" Alabama said, thinking that she can't just stuff Northampton in a locker. Because she's Jintsuu's friend, she's popular, and one of the cheerleaders that cheer with Jintsuu.

" ah.. I don't know..." Thuringen said, thinking that usually it's really easy repelling scum away but.. Northampton has reputation in this school so... damn... what's worse is they actually know her too so...

" why don't you just make Northampton fall in love with another girl?" Gangut said, thinking that if she's another another girl she won't be after Jintsuu.

" but guys is she even after Jintsuu?" Bremerton said, thinking that they're interrupting all this wrong. Pretty sure Northampton is not trying to steal Jintsuu away and that they're only talking about the latest season of (whatever popular t.v. Show you want).

" clearly" Gangut said, thinking 100 percent. Seeing Thuringen nod. As Alabama had a unsure look.

" so who's Northampton into?" Gangut said, coming up with the plan.

" Tennessee?" Thuringen said, thinking that she likes her.

" fuck you serious?" Bremerton said, thinking damn Tennessee is a hard girl to convince. She's all brute.

" I know her" Alabama said, thinking that she's kinda her friend. I mean they worked together on the football field. And seen each other outside of school, just for a wave to each other as acknowledgment.

" is she with someone?" Gangut asked, curiously.

" no. I don't think so." Alabama said, never seeing her hang around anyone romantically or ever speak about having a girl.

" perfect" Gangut said, telling them the plan.

A while later...

" sup" Tennessee said, seeing Alabama approach her.

" hey, can I talk to you about something?" Alabama asked, seeing Tennessee say " nah" seeing Alabama have a clueless look on her face of not knowing what to do next. Tennessee smiled and said " I'm just pulling your dick, yeah what?"

Alabama: " can you go out with Northampton?" Saying it straight to her face.

Tennessee: " what? Why?" Thinking that's an odd request coming from Alabama. Knowing that they're cool, and that she's not like one of those girls that do things like this.

Alabama: " you two seem good with each other" hearing Tennessee laugh and say " yeah right, me and her are as different like a Republican and Democrat agreeing on something. Also I don't like her." telling Alabama that she and Northampton literally have nothing in common with each other. Nor do they seem to like each other. Maybe Northampton greets her on the field and flirts with her a bit but Tennessee doesn't have any interest in a girl like that.

" oh come on" Alabama said, trying to urge her to give it a shot.

Tennessee: " what's this really about?" Seeing Alabama sigh and give in.