The Things I Do For You

And so the games begun.

The first challenge was a drawing challenge. The couple had to use one piece of paper and draw cohesively a story that they wanna explain of an event that had happened to them both that they both had loved/a good time. But they cannot say what event it is to each other and they cannot communicate with each other what it is. They just have to both remember and draw it.

They had 5 minutes.

Howe couldn't help but have trouble holding her tongue when it came to seeing Roon draw supposedly a loved/good time they had together. She didn't agree that what Roon had begun drawing was a loved/good time, in fact she had thought that moment was terrible and didn't see how Roon's perspective could twist that around into a good time.

Roon wasn't concentrating on what Howe was drawing, thinking that surely they both remember this as their best time and would let her do whatever she wanted.

Howe knew she " could" draw to that, and make it cohesive and similar but... how could she agree? That time was terrible! And how would they even describe it as their best time to the crowd?!- Howe thought. Desperately wanting to blast Roon " how is that a good memory?!" But knew she had to keep her mouth shut because if she had said anything than they'd be disqualified.

Once it was finished, everyone's pictures were shown.

First was Otto's and Regensburg's good moment.

" wow.. that's certainly... interesting..." Warspite commented, seeing their picture a time when they were torturing a Siren. Yeah...

Their drawing was super violent, dark, and really horribly drawn but it got out the point...

The next step after showing was to explain how it was a good moment for " both" of them. Hearing how they worked together to make that Siren scream and beg for death. How it turned them both on, than how they started to make out in front of the Siren... yeah..

" I think I feel faint.." Hood said, fainting as Sheffields caught her in her arms.

Next picture was Koln's and Scharnhorst's.

They had both drawn together a good moment they had both experienced together.

The picture was of a home Bulldog and Beagle built for them. Making everyone expect the IronBlood ships go " aww" thinking that's so sweet. Than seeing them turn the paper around, and saw the house they draw collapse on them. As they share a collapsed building house.

Explaining it to the crowd that they both made the house collapse, because they find it very comforting because it reminds them of nuclear warfare and hiding in bunkers. So they literally like to hide in/under the rubble. In addition, Kolin mentions how it's so good not to climb stairs anymore.

And lastly... it was Roon's and Howe's picture.

And it... wasn't cohesive at all. The picture showed Roon smiling and Howe crying. So uh...

" uh explain?" Bismarck beckoned. As they were both just silent seeing what each other drew.

" well the event I was drawing was a time when our Meowfficer died.." Roon explained, as Howe could no longer hold her tongue and say " HOW IS THAT A GOOD EVENT?! OR MEMORY?!" Tearing up. Thinking that was such a sad time for " both" of them she had assumed. But apparently only she was the one who was sad about it.