Your Early Christmas Gift

Last night I just decided to write this. Because a lot of people seem to like this story so much. It's my personal gift to you.

Wichita starred out into the waters horizon. Seeing the sun hit the water and make a soothing sizzling sound always made Wichita feel at peace. As well as the view of the different orange yellow colors as it fades to a more darker shade.

She was sitting by the dock, grading some health homework. Well.. not really grading it. Just using a dice to decide whether that student gets an A, B, C, D, or F. In addition, she was stuck with dock duty. Making sure to guard the dock and see clearance for ships coming in and out. Although Wichita expected that no ships would be going in or out since there was gonna be a massive storm tonight and that all ships were told to halt incoming and outgoing. So, it surprised her seeing Mama Friedrich here.

" hey, what brings ya down here?" Wichita asked, getting up from her post.

" business." Friedrich stated. As she saw Wichita eyeing her. Not suspiciously more like checking her out kind of look.

" if you want to keep your eyes, than keep your eyes up here." Friedrich said, in a threatening like tone. Causing Wichita to make a nervous smile and say " hehe" than say " uh I don't know if you got the message but no one is allowed to go in or out of port. If you wanna go somewhere you'll have to wait until the standby effect is over."

Friedrich: " are you enjoying the view?" seeing Wichita smirked and say " yeah, you bet" taking a good look up and down at Friedrich. Thinking she sure isn't pleasing on the eyes since she looks extremely frightening but she's got her personal beauty in some parts.

" not me you incompetent dolt." Friedrich said, making Wichita chuckle and say " yeah, yeah. I am." Referring back to the sunset she was watching.

" than keep watching it. And do what you always do." Friedrich said, as she passed the booth.

Wichita: " woah hey! Like I said nobody is authorized to go on the waters today. There's a big storm coming you know? Shangri-La said it was like once in century kind of thing." Jumping out of the booth to run in front of Friedrich to try and stop her.

Friedrich: " weather doesn't faze me. I'm off to cross the crimson sea to respond to a message from the strong hold in Germany."

Wichita: " woah, the crimson sea? All by yourself? Just to respond to a message? You know that we got secure coms"

Friedrich: " its very meaningful. You wouldn't understand." Friedrich said, than said " now move. Or else I'll remove you myself." Warning Wichita that she won't let anything stand in her way.

Wichita sucked her teeth, knowing that she isn't strong enough to stop Friedrich and even if she tried to call for back up, what good would it do? It'll take a whole team of highly skilled and ranked ships to take her down and not even that they'll probably only slow her down or prevent her in the moment of accomplishing something.

" ok fine. But I'm going with you." Wichita said, thinking that it's better if she does this. This way, she can keep an eye on her and make sure she's safe. Even though it's probably the latter opposite for the end part where Friedrich is going to be the one keeping Wichita safe.

" nein." Friedrich said, refusing to allow Wichita to come along with her. Knowing that she'll be a burden on her.

" yes, and you can't do anything to stop me" Wichita said, smirking. Confident.

" really?" Friedrich said, with a smile. As her two gigantic mechanical sharks loomed over Wichita.

Wichita: " uh.. I mean you can... but lemme help. If you do I won't tell." Not wanting to be fucked up by Friedrich.