What Are the Sirens Up to?

Observer Zero: " I'll never understand why you beings are so flawed. Emotions always leads to irrational decisions. You knew it was a trap and yet you still fall for it. So foolish." Speaking to the captured ships.

" Sirens like you wouldn't understand, you have no emotions" Roma said, having no regrets for falling for this trap if it mean saving others. After all, she did save some ships but in return got captured herself.

Observer: " ignore them. They are sadly blinded. Unable to grasp the bigger picture of things." Speaking to Zero.

Zero: " it is very unfortunate that almost every world we go to almost all of the creatures fall prey to this fault."

Tester: " yes, it leads to very boring and predictable results."

Purifier: " hehehe yeah! But you know these enemies are pretty fun!" Finding this world to be one of the very pleasurable to toy with.

Omitter: " still it was very stupid to have you be the scapegoat. Your sacrifice will cost your faction dire." Thinking that the trade off was worth it for the Sirens that is.

" I wouldn't have it any other way." Roma said, refusing to let anyone else take the fall.

" so be it." Zero said, ready for them to tear her apart. One less ship. And one less fighter/defender for the Sardegna Empire.

" wait." Complier said, as everyone halted their actions.

Complier: " although it would be in our best interest to eliminate her now. It would also benefit us greatly if we kept her around for a bit longer. To extract more information." Hearing Tester say " why? What more Intel could she have? In fact we'd most likely know more than she." Impatiently. Telling her in addition they had never done that for any other ship. So why should she be any different?" Making Observer say " yes, that's true. But I've found that higher framed/ranked ships tend to know more information than the small frys or medium levels one we pick off." Telling the others that Roma might have something useful for them.

" I'll never tell you anything." Roma said, refusing to talk.

" we'll see about that." Tester said, with a smile. More than willing to play.

-----

" you know sometimes I wonder was it worth it?" Prinz Adalbert asked, wondering if infusing Siren tech was worth the loss of their humanity in a way. Sometimes feeling like IronBlood ships are too vastly different than the other factions.

" hmm? What's worth it?" Prinz Heinrich asked, seeing her little sister say " you know... us being infused with Siren tech" gesturing to the IronBlood side.

Heinrich: " ja" thinking nothing much of it. In fact, thinking that there was absolutely nothing wrong with it. The other factions don't seem to mind as much once they got to know them better. Or so it seems.

" oh I heard that you and Hipper fixed the cooling system. Great job! But I think you guys made it a little too cold." Heinrich said, seeing the A.C. Shoot out snowflakes. And that they had a pile of snow next to the A.C.

" ja.. I guess I shouldn't have added the ice crystals with the power core haha..." Adalbert said, thinking that it was her idea since Hipper left mid way of fixing the A.C. To attend to some paperwork. Thinking that Adalbert could handle this easy small fix and in the end... probably made things worse.. I mean she fixed it alright. She sure did make sure the air conditioner was cool/cold. But... apparently... you also get somewhat of a snow storm out of it...