What if...?+Gimme some Music

What happens if one day a male ship named Kansan arrived to Azur Lane? Well...

Nathan was helping Kashino restock Akashi's grocery store when all of the sudden a male ship entered the convenient store and immediately started to harass all the ship girl shoppers.

Starting with Koln, who was just buying cookie dough so she could make her super coal burnt cookies. Knocking the dough outta her hands and said " nobody wants to eat your fucking cookies grandma, go and make me a sandwich instead." making Koln say " what a rude little ship girl you are, go make a sandwich yourself." not knowing it was a male ship. Since never in her lifetime had she ever seen a male ship before. Still not knowing Nathan to be a male. Turing her back on him.

" haha girl?" Kansan said, thinking he's gotta teach this old lady a lesson about the way she speaks to him.

That is until Kii stopped him. Grabbing his hand that was gonna slap Koln and say " I don't think so" but that's when she suddenly lost grip on him. Shocked that he so easily gotten outta her grip because she was really intent on not letting him go and holding him there.

Kansan smirked, and whistled. Liking what he's seeing. " how about I make you my bitch?" he said, grabbing Kii's wrist. " yeah you wish" Kii said, than tried to pull back her wrist from their grasp but found that she couldn't make them let go.

" something wrong sweetheart?" Kansan said, pulling Kill close to put his hand on her back and go down with it.

" you'd better let me go right now or else I'll bite your fucking face off!" Kii growled, threatening them. Showing him her canines.

" do it. I dare you." Kansan said, cockily, as Kii tried to bite him but he avoided all her attacks. Slamming her into the shelves and causing them to tip over like domino's. Causing a scene and make all the ship girls in the store to take notice.

Shocked that Kii seemingly had lost to whoever that was. Since Kii was pretty strong among the top gold frame ships.

Kansan: " looks like I gotta buy a muzzle for you.. oh and my names Kansan. I'm a male ship. Remember it." telling it the onlookers.

Kansan took a water bottle off the shelf than drank it, but the rest he didn't drink splash it on Kii and say " what a fucking wet bitch, stick your tongue out like you're in heat for me" making Kii get up wanting to kill this person for not only trying to attack an old woman, destroying Akashi's store, embarrassing her, and speaking to her like that/pissing her off, etc. the list goes on.

Kii was gonna attack him again, that is until Vanguard did it first. Finding whoever this new ship is deserves a blast to the face.

" Vanguard!" Kashino said, thinking that's going way too far. As most ships below gold frame would be obliterated with that attack.

Vanguard: " serves them right, no 'guy' should ever speak to a lady like that" thinking they shouldn't have caused this much commotion if they didn't have the steel to back it up. But she was pretty sure he was a gold frame ship or maybe above since he seemed to be above Kii's strength level. So, they wouldn't go down that easily...- Vanguard thought. Thinking they'd be above half way injured and give up if they're smart.

When the smoke cleared, everyone in the store saw that he had survived with hardly a scratch from Vanguard's attack.

" no way... no rainbow frame ship can get off that easily" Vanguard said, knowing even though Rainbow frame ships are pretty much god-like even they can suffer from each other's hands.

" wow I gotta admit if that's the best you can do... than your tiny little pathetic island is screwed." Kansan said, with a smirk. Causing everyone in the store to become unnerved, that a powerful rainbow frame ship like Vanguard could hardly lay a scratch on him.