Girl Troubles

I tried to find the chapter/part in my story that continued where I left off with Friedrich and her fiancé with Wichita tagging along but I think it's maybe in my other story I wrote? I couldn't find it xd but I know I wrote it. Whatever I'll just continue off of memory :,)

-----

Wichita: " hey mama why-" getting cut off by Friedrich saying " don't call me that." In a very serious and stern tone.

Wichita: " woah.. ok. I know I'm not your 'child' but I just wanted to shorten-" getting cut off once again by Friedrich telling Wichita " don't. Do not address me anything other than Friedrich. And do not mention anything about mothers or children around me or the others understand?" Confusing Wichita.

Wichita: " why not?" Thinking that back in Azur Lane Friedrich had no problem being called mama by anyone. Also not mentioning children around her or others?

Friedrich: " because she doesn't like it" referring to her fiancé. Who so far, is humoring Friedrich. Allowing Wichita to remain here, alive.

Wichita: " so why is she your fiancé? Was it arranged? Did you two like each other?" Questioning the history between them.

Friedrich: " she dominated me. That's why." Wanting Wichita say " oooo kinky" thinking that's what she's into.

Friedrich narrowed her eyes and say " we fought and she won." Clarifying it in a somewhat more specific light.

Wichita: " what?! For real?!" Thinking that Friedrich is the strongest ship in all of Azur Lane.

" but wait why don't you like her? You don't like her right? But don't you guys like hurting each other? And being like that?" Wichita questioned, hearing Friedrich say " she hates me being a mother. And she hates my children. If she was allowed to she'd kill all of them." Making Wichita say " damn... that's harsh..."

" hey I know, I'll go get you something to eat to cheer you up" Wichita said, running out of the room before Friedrich could protest against Wichita doing that.

Wichita ended up running into Friedrichs fiancé (who still doesn't have a name since Azur Lane didn't make a ship yet fitting for whoever she is sadly ;-;).

Of course Wichita is the one who fell flat on her ass, smacking against her. However, the only thing that had fallen besides Wichita was a very old black and white photograph from Friedrichs fiancé. Which contained an image of her and Friedrich when they were much younger.

" oh hey wifey" Wichita said, deciding to nickname her that instead of addressing her by her real name against what Friedrich had requested. Picking up the photo and gestured like to hand it back to her.

She reached for it but than decided against it. Wichita had a confused look on her face.

Wichita: " uhh.. aren't you gonna take it?" Still holding it for her to take it.

Wichita: " she's your wifey aren't she?"

" no." Was her response.

" uh..." Wichita said, thinking it's kinda awkward now. Still holding that picture.

" she's my fiancé. And her name is Friedrich der grobe." Correcting Wichita.

Wichita: " o..k... oh hey I gotta ask what drew you to her? Was it her eyes? They kinda give me chills down my spine like she's plotting different ways to kill me..."