Good Impressions

This part is especially for AGTRIEs

Nathan: " ok, so just don't screw it up" talking to Aydin. Another guy who was with Nathan in that whole underground bunker where all the men hide from Sirens and stuff.

Aydin: " how am I gonna screw it up?" Thinking that he'll blend in quite easily just like Nathan. Since these girls can't tell if a guy is in drag.

Aydin immediately saw hot girls and wanted to talk to them.

" hey!" Aydin said, running up to the first one he saw.

Aydin: " hi, I'm Aydin, and you are?"

Elbe: " Elbe, and sorry but not interested" Giggling and booped his nose and said " what a funny girl" and walked away.

" hot." Aydin said, as Nathan shuffled him aside.

" what the fuck are you doing?! Stop trying to hit on girls! We're here for a god damn dinner!" Nathan said, thinking Aydin is gonna make his whole 8 months of hard work into nothing. Knowing good Intel is stored inside Hippers home and this dinner will be the perfect opportunity to get their hands on them.

Aydin: " which address was it again?" Seeing Nathan take out a piece of paper.

" it's Hippers place, and Blücher invited us" Nathan said, making Aydin say " yeah ok" even though he had no idea where that is. But just went along with it, thinking that Nathan will just show him.

" hey Nathan, can I talk to you for a sec?" Enterprise said, pulling Nathan's attention away.

" yes. Anything." Nathan said, totally devoted to listening and giving his full attention to her.

Enterprise: " who's your new friend? They look almost like you" hearing Nathan explain " oh that's Aydin, he's- she's! Just been made."

Aydin using this 'distraction' wandered off to go explore and look at more girls.

Aydin bumped into Hipper. " hey! Watch where your going!" Hipper yelled back. Angrily snapping her mechanical sharks.

" oh my god! That is so cool! Can I touch them?" Aydin said, wanting to pet Hippers sharks.

" huhhh? Idiot what's wrong with you" Hipper said, making Aydin say " oh! You must be Hipper!" Knowing Nathan told him Hipper is the one who saids " huhhh" a lot.

" it's so nice to meet you, I'm here for a dinner" Aydin said, seeing Hipper cross her arms and point in the direction of mama Friedrich's house. Thinking about that's the 'dinner' Aydin is going to. When in reality it was her dinner.

But mistakenly thought this was Ulrich's girlfriend.

So Aydin went to mama Friedrich's house.

Friedrich was there, opening the door for him.

" ah you must be Sakawa, please come in." Friedrich said, as Aydin walked in and said " Sakawa?" Thinking what kind of language is that? German? It doesn't sound like it.

" please sit. Ulrich will be with us momentarily." Friedrich said, as Aydin took a seat and saw many dead animals on the table.