Why Don't You Believe Me?

Wichita: " why didn't you do your homework?"

Haguro: " you wouldn't understand" depressed. Feeling like she has no motivation for life. Wanting to sink herself.

" just say your a lazy piece of shit" Wichita said, thinking these kids are too much these days. They don't make them like they use to- Wichita thought.

" I'm not lazy" Haguro said, not taking kindly to Wichita's way of speaking.

Wichita: " and I'm not a bad teacher"

Wichita: " look kid, just tell me why didn't you do it. Are you in with some of the other bad kids on the protest against me?" knowing that some ships are signing a petition to get her fired and ban her from giving them inappropriate homework/content in class.

Haguro: " no. I just feel... depressed..."

" pff why?" Wichita asked, hearing Haguro say " I don't know... I just can't make friends or get a girlfriend" telling her her problems.

Wichita: " oh please, get over yourself." not comforting her at all.

" if you wanna make friends, make other people want to be your friend. And if you ask how do you make them want to be your friend? uh I dunno show off your personality, play a sport and be good at it, just randomly talk to your classmates and maybe they'll eventually associate themselves with you" Wichita said, actually giving out great advice.

" wow.. maybe you're not so bad a teacher after all" Haguro said, thinking that's actually inspiring.

" oh and for your girlfriend trouble's I got the perfect solution. Check this out" Wichita said, showing her a list of single ships in Azur Lane.

" I made a whole list of single ships, I call it 'let's ship together' get it huh? huh?" Wichita said, thinking she's gonna make millions and quit her job. All she needs to do is make copies of this and sell them. Than do an update every week on who's available/still single and get them to keep coming back and buying.

" wow..." Haguro said, thinking maybe that's a somewhat good idea but not really that helpful.

But then...

Haguro: " but what if nobody likes me? or think I'm weird?" thinking if she tried to attempt to talk to another classmate they'd probably want to end the conversation as quick as they can and get away from her. Like she's some kind of freak.

" also what happens if I'm not a good social person..." Haguro said, thinking she's not much of a extrovert.

" oh my god you fucking ships now a days" Wichita said, thinking boy have times changed.

" it's called grow a back bone" Wichita said, seeing Haguro sigh. Thinking that Wichita just doesn't understand that it's not that easy to do.

Wichita: " look, I'm clearly not the one you need to talk to. You need to speak to Shangri-La" telling her to go to the schools counselor.

Haguro: " yeah, and make me look like I've got more problems. No thanks." thinking that'll just show everyone there's something wrong with her.

" than go sink yourself you little bitch" Wichita said, not caring.

Haguro: " wow.. I take it back your a horrible teacher"

Wichita: " ugh, just go see Shangri-La. Who cares if other people see you? don't you care about what's good for yourself? otherwise you should just sink yourself. Ugh I really hate ships like you, attention seekers"