Older Girls...

" alright class, today were going to be learning about good touches and bad touches." Wales spoke, after Princeton came to them with some concerns/suspicions that maybe some older students have been coming to their class and have been... "interacting" with the younger kids.

Eugen: " does anyone know what a good touch is?" Seeing two girls raise her hand.

Eugen: " ja Z46? Than Mutsuki"

Z46: " when a girl touches you here... and here.." touching her upper deck area and down below...

Eugen: " oh my..."

Wales: " where did you learn that?!" Furious. Thinking she shouldn't be touching herself there or there/letting others be doing that either since she's so young.

Z46: " I won't spill. Try your best." Refusing to snitch. And ready for any kind of torture techniques since she's been trained for it from IronBlood ever since she was little.

Eugen: " Mutsuki what do you know about good and bad touches?"

Mutsuki: " u-uh well I was gonna say a good touch is when someone scratches behind your ear... or licks it..." making Wales explode and say " good god! Who's teaching you that?! Have older kids been coming here?!"

" some older kids have been coming here when you two leave the classroom" Bailey said, snitching on her classmates. Being the class pet.

" fucking bitch" both Z46 and Mutsuki said in their own language. Which would be in German and Japanese.

" miss Wales! Miss Eugen! They're talking in their own language!" Bailey said, angry and upset. Thinking they have a strict rule in their classroom that they can only speak English.

" Z46, Mutsuki. To the time out box now! And think about what you've done." Wales said, pointing to the punishment area.

" ugh" Z46 said, rolling her eyes. Facing the wall. Crossing her arms thinking this punishment is so horrible. At least when she got a punishment from IronBlood it was more entertaining and exciting. Like being beaten up till someone knocks the consciousness out of you, or being hung upside down while being beaten up by sticks and rocks are more exciting than this.

Mutsuki was crying, throwing a tantrum. " noooo!!! I don't wanna go to the wall!!! And you can't make me!" Giving Wales and Eugen a hard time on catching this quick feline run around the classroom to avoid being punished.

" I swear!" Wales said, thinking some ships + whatever animal they are, are impossible to control. I mean just look at the ships who can fly/mixed with some kind of flying animal. Do you think Wales can catch them when they're hiding above the classrooms ceiling? No... that's a job for Eugen who can float. But unfortunately she is very slow being a heavy cruiser... and everyone who can fly are much quicker than her and can just easily fly outta her clutches.

After class... when Wales was locking up the door.

Wales: " I swear. These children are being more unruly with every passing day." Thinking back in her time the most rebellious you could be was listening to rock n roll + gum chewing in class. Right now, their students are throwing swear words everywhere + constant talking, using their phones in class to play games or bully each other, or just refusing to do anything now/ignoring.