The Lightest of Romances

lol I was thinking of naming the title PG-13+ or something like that but I went against it, and decided that instead of doing something very smutty ;) lol I'm just gonna write light. Rip for the readers who wanted some 'intense' action xd.

By the way this is for your New Year's gift! Happy New Year everyone! \(^_^)/ But after writing this I'm done updating xd. Sorry.

---
Mikasa was bunking with Ise, who was enjoying the trip more than her. Being the bus driver, she would get the privilege to stay here until the trip ended than drive everyone back. Everyday she made sure to shovel the bus so it wouldn't bury under the constant snow as well as put in anti-freeze in the engine so nothing bad would happen either.

Ise: " Mikasa! Why the long face? Here, have some sake to cheer you up" at the table drinking her favorite alcoholic beverage.

Mikasa sighed and said " I'm just worried that..." trailing off, not finishing her sentence but not needing to since Ise could already figure out what she wanted to say. Mikasa can't help but think that the kids have gotten way too wild these past couple of days. I mean, if it isn't seeing them making out in the hallways or doing something 'more' behind the vending machine or super sexually feeding each other food at the buffet but pretending it's innocent and nothing is going on... than I don't know what.

Especially after Ise brung up that unwelcomed thought of suggesting/just putting it out there about the students shacking up and doing... that...

I mean Mikasa knew this trip was suppose to be a fun time but not that kind of 'fun' time.

She was especially concerned about Mio's and Hiryuu's situation. Where they had to share a room, but it's not really ideal to have an apex predator and prey share a room...

In addition, Mikasa was a bit unsure if Mio was hitting on Hiryuu but she can't really tell since she's really a knuckle-brain when it comes to romance sort of things if you even wanna call it that. Especially since apparently almost everyone  in school has some kind of flirtatious teasing attitude/personality so it's making it really hard on Mikasa to tell if Mio is just acting as she does or is truly hitting on Hiryuu. Either way, it's not really Mikasa's concern. Although it does bother her to think of it.

She was a bit more concerned of the 'noises' she's been hearing in the rooms next to them. She just assumed that it was the chicken farmers sucking cuck (to suck that honey off them to save them) but they had left 2 days ago and she still hears these strange noises. When she asks Ise about it, Ise responses with " huh? What?" Confused. Not being able to even hear Mikasa sometimes let alone something through the walls.

Ise: " bah! There's nothing to worry about! I'm sure they're not doing anything we wouldn't right?" after saying that downing a whole bottle of sake.

" that's kinda what I'm worried about..." Mikasa said, thinking if these girls saw them now as role models they'd not make the cut... seeing Ise go a little beyond the normal limit of consumption...

Pretty sure that most of the girls are drinking... just like Ise... or worse.. eh scratch that probably not as worse as Ise.

But she can't say much for herself since... earlier today she had just basically taken almost all of the sweets in the buffet... arghhh it's all this worrying!- Mikasa thought as she ate another sweet tart. Followed up by some sake.

" ah.. I feel all warm inside..mm.." Ise said, relaxed. Lying down on the floor. Her long burgundy hair all sprawled out across the floor. Her same color fox tail slowly wagging side to the side.