A Great Adventure

^ I feel like that video shows the vast difference between Mikasa and Ise experiencing the new change in time with other ships.

Mikasa and Ise were assigned to go back to Japan to help in the fight against Sirens there. But that was a lie, they weren't actually going to fight Sirens there. Queen Elizabeth decided to give them first class experience on everything after talking to Nagato. Where Mutsu suggested that Mikasa and Ise should rest and relax. Try to get them to move onto newer times. Thinking that it would be beneficial to them. Seeing them struggle everyday with new technology, new slang, and social aspects which keeps changing.

Mutsu knew that telling Mikasa and Ise the truth about her plan would cause them to not go and experience this, so a lie was in order. Nagato didn't like to lie, and was against lying to them but Queen Elizabeth voiced her side with Mutsu and said " a lie is good every now and than, anyway it's a good lie. They'll have fun" pushing Nagato to say yes and agree. And so, that is what happened.

Mikasa and Ise were getting ready to deploy out, but instead of taking their ships they were to be on plane.

" plane?" Mikasa said, thinking sure that'll get them to Japan faster but they can't fight the Sirens if they don't have their ships.

" plain?" Ise said, thinking the kimono robe she's bringing with her has design.

" what do you mean plane?" Mikasa said, on the transmission with Nagato trying to explain all this to her. Well explain a detailed lie.

" huh? you were saying that to me" Ise said, not understanding Mikasa's statement. One minute Mikasa was saying her kimono was plain and the next she's contradicting herself. Not noticing she was talking on the transmission as Ise was too distracted picking out which clothing to bring with her.

Mikasa sighed and hung up, than tried to explain to Ise what Nagato told her.

" plane? than how are we gonna fight?" Ise said, thinking if they don't have their ships they're practically useless in Japan.

" they said that we should just get there first and our ships will be transported over as soon as possible" Mikasa explained, seeing Ise have the same reaction as herself when being told that.

" wha-? than what use are we there without them?" Ise said, thinking the same exact thing as Mikasa.

" well she said our expertise could help" Mikasa said, as both of them have a lot of battle experience.

" eh" Ise said, rather fight than explain things to ships.

" sis wear less bling I don't want you to get robbed, and tell Mikasa too" Hyuuga said, seeing Ise wear her golden bracelets to show off. Since in their culture that's how they like to show off status, but doing less so in staying in Hawaii but when they get to Japan they end up doing it.

" less bling?" Ise said, not understanding that statement at all.

Hyuuga: " yeah, you know? jewelry? gold?" seeing her sister say " ohhh" than say " we won't get robbed" telling Hyuuga not to worry.

And so, the adventure began.

Mikasa and Ise getting on a plane, first class.

" ehh? there must be some mistake, I brought economy tickets" Mikasa said, not gonna pay for all that bs luxury stuff that they don't need.

" HEY! HEY! I PAID FOR THIS CHAIR! WHERE ARE YOU TAKING ME?!" Ise said, seeing a flight attendant try to pull her arm and get her out of the economy seat.