I Caught Myself In A Bind

Lol here's to writing 3 STORIES in this chapter xD. I will deliver ;) I hope you all enjoy! I will write about what happened to Wales after the Chapter Betrayal from All Sides & Just 4 U first. I will also be continuing what happens to Friedrich when she arrives in the Sakura Empire that takes place after the chapter Not Cannon part 2 second. And finally, I will be continuing what happened to Glowworm and Ulrich.

I can hear Majilou from Berseria saying " ooo it's a biggie!"

------ 1st

Elbe: " ja! we found herrrr! She's in Elbing's house!" informing Bismarck of what her scout plans found.

Bismarck: " Elbing?" surprised that she's helping her. This surprise soon turned to anger, telling Elbe inform Hipper that she'll have one more ship to kill. Seeing Elbe smile and nod.

Elbe: " Hipper, Roon, and Deutschland are closing in on the kill!" hearing Bismarck say " good. Tell me when it's done."

Tirptiz rushed to Bismarcks office, who was talking to Elbe on the status report.

" Bismarck-" Tirpitz was cut off by Bismarck raising her hand saying " I trust you've taken care of Peter and Heinrich." not wanting to hear the details.

Tirpitz handed the newspaper to her. Causing her eyes to widen. Followed by an immediate response of " where did you get this?!" hearing Tirpitz explain that Wichita had wandered into one of their facilities to use the incinerator because the American side shredder sucks and she likes the German side incinerator better. The reason why she wanted to burn this was because Wichita thought it was fake news, which they all know it wasn't. She than explained that Aoba had published this and distributed it to everyone. Of course this is just rumors with evidence that connects but can't say that it's truly true. But the damage has been done.

Of course the majority of ships didn't believe this rubbish, because they didn't think that they'd somehow kill Eugen for being disloyal. Bringing up the biggest question of 'how was she disloyal?' thinking she was Bismarck's closest trusted ships and they have a long history together. So, it doesn't make any sense on why she would betray her. This is the thought/thing that Bismarck did not want others to even think about, because the more they think about it the more they're closer in coming up with the answer of 'how' Eugen was disloyal to Bismarck. (which if you can remember in the previous chapters very long ago... it had something to do with *cough! relationships! cough*).

Either way. Bismarck knew she was in a bind. Bismarck shook her head, pinching the narrow of her nose like she was fed up and took a deep sigh. " Tirpitz, find Eugen. Bring her back. We can sort everything out later." surprising Tirpitz saying that.

Still reeling in awe of what she just hear. " r-really?" Tirpitz asked, in disbelief of what she just heard. But not sounding in a bad way, just still in shock.

" I take it, you did not execute Peter or Heinrich. Take them with you." Bismarck said, telling her they can make up their treachery with this mission.

" If I know her as well as I do, she'll be off the coast close to-" Bismarck was cut off by Tirpitz saying " I know." with a smile. Knowing exactly where Bismarck is referring to.

" hm. Very well. Dismissed." Bismarck said, seeing Tirpitz salute her and leave. Bismarck than turned to inform Elbe " cease pursuit of Wales this instant." causing Elbe to say " r-right away"

Elbe: " uh.. there seems to be a problem..."

Bismarck: " what's the problem?" not seeing any reason anymore to hunt down Wales.

Elbe informed her that all her scout plans got destroyed by Wales shooting them down with the help of Elbing.

Bismarck: " meaning?"

Azur Lane Highजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें