Not Cannon Chapter

^ You can listen to this as you read if you want. I did this chapter in celebration to my final class almost being completed. & I know a lot of readers love this story so much so I just thought just 1 more thing to give you.

This will be a not cannon chapter, it has no relation to all the chapters I've done previously, following just the perspective of Ayanami the story takes place where all the Factions are Fractioned. They remained separate with one another, and continued to do so only until recently. This is where the story picks up.

Ayanami had just returned from the Bering Sea. Along with Fubuki, Wakaba, Taihou, Kii, and Mikasa.

" finally! We're home!" Fubuki said, exhausted. Happy to finally dock. Kissing the ground. Sea sick of the rocky waters.

" thank Heavens Will! I'm starving!" Wakaba said, relieved. Just brimming to get something good to eat, not those MRE (ready to eat meals) they've been eating for the past month on the water straight.

Kii: " we literally just get back here and this is what you girls do? Pathetic" putting in her 2 cents than leaving.

Mikasa: " Kii I won't have you talking like that, even to the underlings" not liking her tone at all. Very serious about this matter. Seeing Kii just wave her off.

Taihou: " oh just let it go Mikasa, she's always like this. It's been a really long trip too." just wanting to rest up, knowing everyones emotions are running high. Supposedly this was suppose to be a resource expedition trip to gather Fish, Oil, and etc. However, they had a very close encounter with an IronBlood fleet. Luckily for both sides they did not engage one another but this caused a troubling feeling among both ship factions as resources were scarce and this has forced each faction to come further and further from their respective territories.

Mikasa: " Ayanami you've been quiet this whole trip." looking over at Ayanami who responded back with a" I'm fine." answer. The tone clearly gives off a " I'm brushing you off"

Mikasa was still concerned. After all, she had noticed that Ayanami had been spacing out during the entire sortie, like something was on her mind. Mikasa had suspected it had something to do with a close encounter with some of the other faction ships. Specifically IronBlood's fleet.

Before Mikasa could say another word, Souryuu interrupted: " my Elders I'm sorry to interrupt, but Nagato has requested your presence"

" all of our presence?" Taihou asked, tired. Not wanting to go over and discuss what happened right now. As they we're all very drained. Knowing this report is gonna take an all nighter explaining the events that occurred over a course of a month. Especially, the alarming news of an IronBlood fleet close encounter.

Souryuu: " y-" before she could say 'yes' Mikasa interrupted and said " No. I'll file the report. You're all dismissed." seeing Taihou look relived and nod. Souryuu had her mouth open than closed it, knowing that Mikasa is her Elder and is very highly respected and ranked so she could not retort and say that Nagato wanted all of the Elders to come. Even though Kii is currently no where to be seen so... at least she got Mikasa. But anyway, Mikasa was the Flag Ship so she was in charge with leading the team so she is the primary person to speak to about the Sortie.

Ayanami couldn't help but think about the other ships she saw. They looked so different she's never seen anyone like them. They looked scary, but at the same time beautiful. Their ships were a real piece of work. (Germans finest ;))

She was captivated by one ship in particular. (If you've read my other stories you clearly know who ;))

She didn't know her name, but she knows what she looks like. The craftmanship done on her ship was first class. You could see the deadliness behind her artilleries as well as sheer beauty in her ships appearance. When their eyes met, Ayanami was mesmerized. What really got her was her light purple eyes, they reminded her of the lavender haze that sometimes surround the tall misty mountains of Japan. They held a deep depth of hidden subtly but also a loud roar enticing Ayanami to "come and get me" kind of look in her eyes. And she liked that. She liked that a lot.