Your Denial

" I told you I'm not going." Yorktown said, refusing to join a support group.

Enterprise sighed and said " I knew you would say that"

Enterprise: " Hornet a little help here?" Seeing her sister back off and say " I ain't gonna over step my boundaries.. sorry sis" knowing that Yorktown is the boss.

Enterprise sighed, and left the card there for Yorktown. Telling her when she's ready go.

Yorktown: " I don't need it" tossing away the card. Stubborn.

While Yorktown was lying in the hospital bed. In her boring life. Mostly spent her days looking out the window. Watching others who pass by have a good time, smiling, talking, hugging, eating, etc. she began to feel very sad and left out. As she always does but never likes to show it. Always pretending that she's perfectly fine, but she's not.

Yorktown decided to pick up the card from the trash and go see what this support group is about.

100% sure that it's just gonna be a bunch of ships who have an addiction or something.

But when she arrived to the place, she saw it was filled of highly respected ships.

Duca, Scharnhorst, Ise, Köln, Boise, Le Terrible, Kasumi, and Impero while some other ships were here too, but not for physical problems/disabilities but for emotional ones. Like Haguro, Arizona, and Gloucester.

" welcome!" Ise said, greeting Yorktown.

" .. hello" Yorktown said, taking a seat. Seeing everyone look at her, expect for a few people. The only ones who didn't look at her were Kasumi and Impero. Because Kasumi was very shy and kept to herself. Being a loner. And Impero who was blind so...

" what's your problem?" Duca asked, hearing Yorktown say " excuse me?" Hearing Duca come off very stern and direct. Not liking the way she spoke to her.

" she means to say why are you here?" Le Terrible spoke, hearing Yorktown say " Enterprise suggested that I go"

Haguro: " is that the only reason?"

Yorktown: " pretty much" not willing to disclose anything more.

" well whatever the reason all are welcomed." Impero said, extending the snack tray. " would you like to try one?" Impero asked, facing the a fake plant. Clearly not sitting in the right direction.

" um.. Impero?" Arizona said, hearing Impero sigh and say " I'm sitting in the wrong direction again aren't I?" As Haguro helped turned her around.

" I'm surprised I don't see Lexington here" Yorktown commented. Getting Gloucester to ask " what do you mean by that?" Hearing Yorktown say " well she's very addicted to smoking cigarettes" hearing Boise say " there's a no smoking policy here." Pointing to the sign.

" next time you should invite her" Arizona said, welcoming all guests/newcomers.

" I'm not sure she'll come" Yorktown said, thinking the no smoking sign is a deal breaker.